Main Idea 1: PvP

PvP combat is something i thought this game could use. If you look at the trello page, they'll eventually add server multiplayer support. I thought having weapons and such would be a fun add-on, but don't add any health bars, I like it this way.

Weapon Smith:

Have a weapon creator so that you don't just use 1 item in your inventory.

Swords:

There should be more uses for titanium than just tanks, so use it for swords. Add  1 titanium and 1 compound in the weapon smith to make a sword. How you implement it to wield the sword is up to you.

Guns:

I don't think regular guns would fit this world, but laser guns most likely would. You could have multi-part guns that start out with a pistol, but you could add parts such as a scope, larger battery, silencer, etc. You would make this out of a battery, titanium, and compound.

Mechas:

Enter a vehicle that doesn't have any uses yet, but you can add a small drill, gun, or sword. Pretty much anything you desire. It could be bi-pedal or have wheels. It would be customizable in most ways.

Turrets:

If you've read anything in this then you'll guess what I'm going to say. A modular turret that needs power to shoot. You can place it anywhere and it tracks any players or monsters which is another idea that I will explain later.

Main Idea 2: Buildings and Such

Building:

There should be ways to create your own building which is created with a room-maker or whatever you want to call it. You would start out with creating a platform, then on that platform you add floors and more floors which are all made with compound or titanium, if you want more resilient or less resilient building materials. The floors would snap together and create a... floor. You would also have to create pillars before you add walls. Stairs would also be an add-on, but customized by making every single step. That is my thought on building, rather than piling a bunch of dirt on top of dirt. Which brings me to my next idea.

Multi-material Stacking:

Instead of just shooting dirt, you could change the color of the material.

Space Stations:

This is a topic that I've been building up on. I think it would be very fun to make it so that you can build a space station that would be as customizable as a building.

Miscellaneous Ideas

NPCs:

My friend has been bothering me about needing to fight monsters in the game. He said that it would make the game more interesting. Having aliens or other ways to die than spiky plants or fall damage. I also think it would be very fun to have aliens or whatever that drop items or fart rainbows, basically do anything.

VR Support:

Using either the Vive or Oculus make it so that you can have full room support or just sitting at your computer. Really, I don't care how you do it.

Sleep:

I think that you need to sleep after 16 in-game hours, and if you don't, you start hallucinating or something. You need to sleep in a habitat for 30 seconds so it isn't boring to regenerate your sleep-meter.

Edited by Atomosie