Hi Geniuses at Systemera! I know it's a Pre- Alpha version but you guys did exceptionally well on this game. Here are a few problems In the Xbox one version:
Using the add tool directly below you makes you fall into the floor.
Sometimes when vehicle is crashed and one presses X to reorient it the ships shoots off and flys away. 
The save feature is not terribly reliable. xD
No lookup table for trades in trading table. 
Natural Coal? I found it once by Research that was it 
Multiplayer is coming soon right? Local Please :)
Sometimes large items won't fall when excavated. 
Are beacons suppose to work underground? Because they don't. 
Setting for toggle first/third person. 
Thank you so much for making an incredible game! I love it and I can't wait to see it grow.

1 minute ago, Turkishfilms said:

I can't fly back to terra!!! Why not? It's out of orbit how do I get it back in orbit 

i have had to wait for the planet to come back into range

1 minute ago, Turkishfilms said:

I can't fly back to terra!!! Why not? It's out of orbit how do I get it back in orbit 

All planets orbit so it will just take time for it to come back around,

As for your other problems the tools bellow you is a tricky one to fix but that will come with time no doubt, the fly away of the rover is tricky but they did release a patch where it would stop flying away and land again.

Saving is terrible i agree, Coal is natural but very low in the ground and found on other planets more than terra i think.

Beacons are short range and do not work through land, you would place them on top of land when using a rover over long distances where there is no trail of tethers to use to track home.

2 hours ago, Turkishfilms said:

Fly to Radiated.   It spins fastest and will pass all orbiting planets quickest.   Just sit on it until your target is in range and off you go.