Sign in to follow this  
Shinobi Ryder

JUST SPENT 12HRS NON-STOP ON XBOX ONE VERSION

I just got this game on XBOX One and it's awesome.  I couldn't stop exploring for 12hrs non-stop, from 9pm-9am. I didn't realise how involving this game would be - it even took me away from finishing The Last Guardian (PS4) and this isn't even a finished game.  The low £15 price tag was great too.  I would like to be able to delete a game save though cos it keeps updating from the cloud.  Also the camera is glitchy and it killed me a lot when exploring caves.  Otherwise the graphics, sound and gameplay are awesome.  Definitely a lot better than No Man's Sky - but also very different.  I'm looking forward to a story mode and hopefully some wildlife.  Also, maybe some space battles one day.  Definitely need a grappling hook or other climbing gear.  I've dreamt of a game like this in what seems like forever - and now it's finally here - thank you System Era.

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 17.41.17.png

55 minutes ago, Shinobi Ryder said:

I just got this game on XBOX One and it's awesome.  I couldn't stop exploring for 12hrs non-stop, from 9pm-9am. I didn't realise how involving this game would be - it even took me away from finishing The Last Guardian (PS4) and this isn't even a finished game.  The low £15 price tag was great too.  I would like to be able to delete a game save though cos it keeps updating from the cloud.  Also the camera is glitchy and it killed me a lot when exploring caves.  Otherwise the graphics, sound and gameplay are awesome.  Definitely a lot better than No Man's Sky - but also very different.  I'm looking forward to a story mode and hopefully some wildlife.  Also, maybe some space battles one day.  Definitely need a grappling hook or other climbing gear.  I've dreamt of a game like this in what seems like forever - and now it's finally here - thank you System Era.

Mild violence & fear?

The only thing that fears me in that game is running out of oxygen.

Quarit over and out.

5 minutes ago, Fishpit said:

I've played 16 hours over the last 2 days.

playtime.png

16 hours straight through? Highly doubt it. I've played about 4 hours over 2 days. Would be more but numerous crashes and FPS drops make it barely playable. I'm loving the game. Just wish it was more stable

1 minute ago, I Made Poopy said:

16 hours straight through? Highly doubt it. I've played about 4 hours over 2 days. Would be more but numerous crashes and FPS drops make it barely playable. I'm loving the game. Just wish it was more stable

Easily done!
If there wouldn't be something like University or school you had to attend to I'd have like 15 hours straight!

As long as I play in SP everything works fine (besides fps).

As soon as I join the mp, bug just appear in no time.

Quarit over and out.

Just now, Quarit said:

Easily done!
If there wouldn't be something like University or school you had to attend to I'd have like 15 hours straight!

As long as I play in SP everything works fine (besides fps).

As soon as I join the mp, bug just appear in no time.

Quarit over and out.

I haven't even attempted MP yet. I'll probably smash something if I do lol

1 minute ago, I Made Poopy said:

I haven't even attempted MP yet. I'll probably smash something if I do lol

Oh okay, then if you have that many problems in sp then you'd rather not touch the mp haha

Quarit over and out.

12 minutes ago, I Made Poopy said:

As I said, Total, over 2 days :P Played about 5-8 hours straight the last night, not counting crashes.

1 minute ago, Fishpit said:

As I said, Total, over 2 days :P Played about 5-8 hours straight the last night, not counting crashes.

Oh ok. I've only been able to achieve maybe 45 min of solid gameplay without a crash. I also avoided anything that causes problems like using the rover or repositioning tethers. I have a feeling that every update that comes out will be like Christmas lol

I"ve played 7 hours and about to play several more. 

Not once have I crashed, only a few minutes of lag overall and the only bug that effected me stuck me in torn terrain from which I just dug myself out.

No problems with vehicles or towing multiple vehicles either.

So far I like it a lot.

15 hours ago, Quarit said:

Mild violence & fear?

Quarit over and out.

Mild violence and fear.

Violence - getting hit in the head with a flying square during a sandstorm

Fear - The fear of (see above).

16 eh not bad, my video which i submitted to youtube was 16 hours but they rejected it because it was too long :(

So now I have to make little videos.. 10 hours or so.

On 12/17/2016 at 1:42 PM, Quarit said:

Mild violence & fear?

Quarit over and out.

That's still fear though

On 12/25/2016 at 8:40 PM, Spooky_07 said:

On 12/17/2016 at 9:47 AM, Shinobi Ryder said:

if only the fps would be in the 2 digits