Problem with multiplayer

Snebka

Hi 

I have a problem with connecting to game of my friend. I was once in his game but then frozen. Since then everytime when he invited me after loading i was back in menu with my old saves and couldn't log in the (friends) game. I trying joined his game for more then times but unsuccessfully. Does anyone have any advice? Thx

And sorry for my poor English :)

I have experienced the same issue. Trying to join a friends game I get the loading page, then sky for a brief second, back to the loading page where it then proceeds to freeze until it times out and brings me to the single player saves menu. Me and my friend tried every possible way to join together in any world including from steam profile, chat pull down menu, chat invite, starting with the game closed and open, switching who was hosting the world, and different saves. The only method that worked for a short bit was when I created a completely new world, sent my friend a steam chat invite and he accepted without the game open. Thinking the problem might have been fixed we tried joining  previous save and when that didn't work the other means we had found did not work again either. We both had strong network connections but could find no way to play together with multiplayer. (only single player worked) 

Prior to this we had played with minimal problems on January 14th, 2017, but now today on Jaunary 16, 2017 it does not work.