So while wandering around in caves I found this

As you see it is another astroneer, but up close it is this
Yup, a dead one, but hey he had dynamite?? (First time seeing it).

First test of dynamite 1 (result: 2)
Second test of dynamite 1 (result: 2)

So if you happen to find one of these, make sure to stick them deep underground in order to have effect, otherwise it will just flatten out the top part of the ground around it.
PS - not sure if it kills.

Also interested to know, how and where can I find the next update of the game if it is periodic (every week, or every 2 weeks [something like Unturned])
@Wyvyrias expecting answer, since it seems you're the most educated about this stuff lol
PS-2 - share ur thoughts about the dynamite, is it usefull, is it not, also will GeoThermals be added to the steam version? (Would be cool if there was a way to enable them for singleplayer)

I don't think the developers have established a set update schedule. I'm not sure if they will, either. Currently their studio only has 6 people, which means only so much work can be done at a time. Also, when they released the game, the holiday season came to a head, which probably scrambled things quite a bit. So it really remains to be seen.

When I find dynamite, I just throw it away.

The amount of area that it can open up, even buried is not worth the time to even use it.

I can clear more area with the terrain gun faster than the benefits from dynamite currently.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, ent|ty said:

When I find dynamite, I just throw it away.

The amount of area that it can open up, even buried is not worth the time to even use it.

I can clear more area with the terrain gun faster than the benefits from dynamite currently.

have you tried it on the local (bad) plant life?

19 hours ago, Northstarranger said:

have you tried it on the local (bad) plant life?

Yes, but it's just faster to uproot them with the terrain gun.

On 1/16/2017 at 11:19 AM, syterth said:

I don't think the developers have established a set update schedule. I'm not sure if they will, either. Currently their studio only has 6 people, which means only so much work can be done at a time. Also, when they released the game, the holiday season came to a head, which probably scrambled things quite a bit. So it really remains to be seen.

They are currently hiring for multiple positions to accelerate development! From what I know there is a schedule they want to keep to, but the success of the game, among other things, kind of threw that off. 

As for dynamite, I sure was pretty effective when I dropped it on the floor next to me.... xD

On 1/18/2017 at 2:43 PM, Pax Bionicus said:

Try using dynamite on the solid Lithium chunks you can find on the Barren moon. It will blow em up!

Ohhh! I haven't thought of that! Thanks for that info, I thought you had to have a drill/crane for that.