exploring new worlds..... ARID

Bluegreenash

I was exploring, new worlds in a 2 player multiplayer game (as client). Xbox one 

1st stop was the Barren moon, which everything worked ok...however, this was not the case when we went to the ARID world.

We landed and placed a Habitat, and started work from there, however when i tried to expand nodes from the habitat module I would build the node (added the resin) and the extension animation worked, but I couldn't see the resulting node, my friend (host) continued to build, and was having no difficulty.  however, i could see nothing that was built, even items like a storage unit a solar array, and a battery(large) when connected to the base we had just built together just disappeared... the host could still see everything, but I could not(client)  I tried exiting and rejoining the game, which resulted in me joining at the Terran Base, not at the Base closest to the Host (which might be a good idea to implement).

so i took a shuttle that was previously built and joined the Host at the expanding ARID planet.  however, i found that although I could see the ship's beacon, i could not see the Habitat beacon for the new base, which made landing difficult, we sorted this by him lifting off and me landing at the same time, he then landed at a vehicle station at the base after i landed (which I could not see either)

so new development from that is from reloading, I was then not able to see the new habitat either, as up until that point the habitat module was still visible (even though the rest of the base was invisible.

hope this helps

I have continued to explore more worlds , as host this time, but with others as clients....same issue happened on both the tundra and radiated worlds. Also discovered that the spike and popper plants are not visible to multiplayer clients.