PLEASE FIX THIS GAME!!!!

OK The skinny... This is a nice looking game...but wait

The camera does a 360 when I go to look "right click" and wont stop if I stop, it just continues to move or rotate, like the camera has weight (once in motion....)

The Astoneer DUDE is heavier than "(him+vehicle)". He gets hurt in slow fall, and points at the object and the object lights up, says what it is but wont pick it up.

The vehicles are "TOO LIGHT", they don't get any traction and energy waste is horrible because there is no traction. They are so light it isn't fun to drive. The reverse is forward looking backward but if you try backward it goes forward while holding the mouse look and then the steering is reversed only at 180 degrees anything passed that and it goes backward again.

Does not come with "INSTRUCTIONS"

Some items like the "winch" are pretty much useless.

Platforms should made so they "CANT" over lap.

Vehicles and Items need to be able to be destroyed or recycled or SOLD.

Vehicle Items should be SERIOUSLY LOOKED at before installing...Once the "frankenstien" vehicle is made it "CANT" be destroyed..so it just sits there taking space.

Items that you "ADD" to vehicles "FALL OFF" while driving...LOL OMG.... MEXICAN made vehicle.

Smelter is AUTOMATIC...So what happened to the TRADE tower and Dispensers???...To stand there and load and unload each and every fricken part...OMG What a waste of time!!!

Fuel Dispenser should also be automatic, as long as you have power and space...to stand there and push imaginary button when it could be "AUTOMATIC" to fill tray then stop.

Backpack needs more space, if he has to carry oxy tanks and extra battery, and gear, then theres no room for cargo.

Haboob "Dust Storm" moves way to fast, comes back way to fast, all I do is sit and wait for it to go away...what a waste of time!

The Shuttle and Spacecraft should have a difference in how far it can travel from "world" view. if they both can travel just as far, there's no advantage of having a bigger fuel cell. Worlds take too long to get in your "zone". bigger ship should have bigger "zone" but nnNOOOOOooooo. So there's another tremendous waste of time.

Where's all the MOBS? There's nothing to kill, Still trying to figure out the object of the game is??? I see skeletal remains, but theres absolutely nothing to kill...

Where's the MONEY! Show me the MONEY!!!!!! There is NO way to gain $$$ in the game so whats the  point, no VENDORS, no AUCTION HOUSE (of course it would have to be MMO for that) and better gear is ALWAYS a plus...there is no better gear!

And LASTLY...there's no "MMO"...I think that stands for "MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE"... but noOOOOooooo... you advertise "MULTIPLAYER" and have "EMOTES".... one of them should have been the middle finger....cuz that's how this game leaves me feeling.

6 minutes ago, Guy Cree said:

The camera does a 360 when I go to look "right click" and wont stop if I stop, it just continues to move or rotate, like the camera has weight (once in motion....)

The Astoneer DUDE is heavier than "(him+vehicle)". He gets hurt in slow fall, and points at the object and the object lights up, says what it is but wont pick it up.

The vehicles are "TOO LIGHT", they don't get any traction and energy waste is horrible because there is no traction. They are so light it isn't fun to drive. The reverse is forward looking backward but if you try backward it goes forward while holding the mouse look and then the steering is reversed only at 180 degrees anything passed that and it goes backward again.

Vehicle Items should be SERIOUSLY LOOKED at before installing...Once the "frankenstien" vehicle is made it "CANT" be destroyed..so it just sits there taking space.

Items that you "ADD" to vehicles "FALL OFF" while driving...LOL OMG.... MEXICAN made vehicle.

Smelter is AUTOMATIC...So what happened to the TRADE tower and Dispensers???...To stand there and load and unload each and every fricken part...OMG What a waste of time!!!

Fuel Dispenser should also be automatic, as long as you have power and space...to stand there and push imaginary button when it could be "AUTOMATIC" to fill tray then stop.

Backpack needs more space, if he has to carry oxy tanks and extra battery, and gear, then theres no room for cargo.

Haboob "Dust Storm" moves way to fast, comes back way to fast, all I do is sit and wait for it to go away...what a waste of time!

The Shuttle and Spacecraft should have a difference in how far it can travel from "world" view. if they both can travel just as far, there's no advantage of having a bigger fuel cell. Worlds take too long to get in your "zone". bigger ship should have bigger "zone" but nnNOOOOOooooo. So there's another tremendous waste of time.

Where's all the MOBS? There's nothing to kill, Still trying to figure out the object of the game is??? I see skeletal remains, but theres absolutely nothing to kill...

Where's the MONEY! Show me the MONEY!!!!!! There is NO way to gain $$$ in the game so whats the  point, no VENDORS, no AUCTION HOUSE (of course it would have to be MMO for that) and better gear is ALWAYS a plus...there is no better gear!

And LASTLY...there's no "MMO"...I think that stands for "MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE"... but noOOOOooooo... you advertise "MULTIPLAYER" and have "EMOTES".... one of them should have been the middle finger....cuz that's how this game leaves me feeling.

The developers can't just fix the game. Astroneer is in an alpha development stage, which is like telling the people who buy it...

"This game IS and WILL BE broken until we can fix the glitches."

In a way, you did help them by telling them your "ideas" and complaints. Now, they have more changes they could add to the game from your.. "suggestion"

RIP, Guy Cree

Edited by Endrail
1 minute ago, Crash Override said:

Does anyone actually read the statement at the beginning of the game or just post ignorant posts like this for attention? 

Ahh, the mysterys of ignorant people like old RIP'd Guy Cree.

5 hours ago, Guy Cree said:

We used to say this about American made cars. heheh.  No racism intended, we love americans.  They make us look smart. ;)

5 hours ago, Guy Cree said:

one of them should have been the middle finger....cuz that's how this game leaves me feeling.

:D

Bwahhahahaa!!

:D

So "he" knows.. does he.. hahahha!!

8 hours ago, Guy Cree said:

Everything you mentioned has the potential to be fixed in due time. This title is pre-alpha. 

Being frustrated and venting on the forums gives the developers good feedback, no matter how emotionally charged it may be.

12 hours ago, Guy Cree said:

See you in like 3 months when this game has more content and more stuff is fixed.

You sound like the type of person that shouldn't be playing Pre-Alpha games.

37 minutes ago, piespace said:

See you in like 3 months when this game has more content and more stuff is fixed.

You sound like the type of person that shouldn't be playing Pre-Alpha games.

best post i saw since ages! thank you! :):):) really had to laugh :D

Just now, KingPhantom said:

best post i saw since ages! thank you! :):):) really had to laugh :D

... the only satisfaction he will get is knowing that I actually read his whole post before replying. I am glad others see the sarcasm in my post :P