Sign in to follow this  
Lyraik

theter, winch, truk

So first sorry for my bad english im swiss so i am not the best writer...

So first i split it up in two groups single/multiplayer

Singelplayer:

- When im Playing singleplayer and it sometimes happens to me that my theter conections get black and i cant get Oxygen i Need then to replace every theter on my way to the base to get Oxygen.

- Sometimes i glitch into a wall and can see caves but i think that is a known Problem.(You can avoid death by Watching upwards and jumping at the same time.

-the winch is flying in the air and got several conections

Multiplayer:

-When my friend joined me the first time we couldent use the printer.(After reastarting it was working but..

-we had an extra habitat in my base where you cant make conections and you cant sit in.

-when he is driving a care he gets random shot out and the car stucks in midair

-the car connector ar broke so you can connect it to anything you want and it will hold and just get longer and longer

-if i print a seat and put it on a car, and my friend starts driving i can remove the seat and ake it with me. he can still controll th car and he is on the seat Floating in mid air

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

attached is a photo of the flying car.

Feel free if you want more details

Lyraik

IMG-20170115-WA0012.jpg