Astronium (resource)

posesolo

Bonjour à tous,

20 000 lieux sous terre, hier, j'ai trouvé une ressource qui se nomme "Astronium" sur des gros blocs. Je pensais avoir atteint le noyau terrestre lol... Mais non car il y en a plusieurs de ces grosse roche d'Astronium !

Quelqu'un en a déjà vu ? A quoi ça sert ? Qu'en pensez vous ?

Hello everyone,

Yesterday, 20,000 places underground, I found a resource named "Astronium" on large blocks. I thought I had reached the terrestrial nucleus lol ... But no because there are several of these big astronium rock!

Has anyone ever seen it? What's the point ? What do you think ?

(Sorry for my english, I'm french and I use translator)

;);)

Pour l'instant il n'a aucune utilité, mais étant donné qu'on doit creuser très profond pour le trouver, on peut supposer que ce sera un minerai servant a crafter des technologies avancées dans les futures mises a jour ;)

(Yes ! Enfin un français ! xD )

Oui je pense aussi que son utilité n'est pas encore implanté. Et que ça servira pour le futur !

J'ai quand même mis un temps fou pour l'atteindre malgré que j'ai creusé à la verticale directement... le plus dure a été de remonté à la surface pour sauvegarder et faire un chemin d'accès jusqu'à cette ressource particulière !

Yes I also think its usefulness is not yet implemented. And that it will serve for the future!
I still took a long time to reach it despite that I dug vertically directly ... the hardest was to go up to the surface to back up and make a path to that particular resource !

Edited by posesolo

Can we have a separate thread for English and other languages? Or at least keep the subject in whatever language you're gonna be using. Thanks. 

That's not what I meant. If you're going to post In any other language, do it elsewhere. Post in English in English threads. All one language. All one love. Astroneer on 

There are very few French on this forum. That is why I have chosen to write in French and English so that everyone can exchange on this subject. I am registered on a FR forum but there is not enough discussion. Here is the official forum and I make the effort to communicate in English to expand the opinions.

Let's not be picky about the language here, especially since we haven't set up any language based sub-sections (yet).

As for the question, in short, Astronium has no use yet.

1 hour ago, petermileo said:

"que passo que passo, arriba andale," astroniun should be used for discovery spacecraft building

6 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

Let's not be picky about the language here, especially since we haven't set up any language based sub-sections (yet).

As for the question, in short, Astronium has no use yet.

Give them time not everything has uses yet ,That's why this is a pre alpha game and why we are seeing a lot of comments about just about everything.  We are helping to flesh out the game (ALL of us)

Yes I suspect that the resource does not serve anything yet ... But I was surprised to find really so deep ... Besides it is almost impossible to get down a vehicle ...
Perhaps there will be subsequently objects allowing the extraction of this resource ... Like a well of drilling? Why not...

8 hours ago, posesolo said:

Yes I suspect that the resource does not serve anything yet ... But I was surprised to find really so deep ... Besides it is almost impossible to get down a vehicle ...
Perhaps there will be subsequently objects allowing the extraction of this resource ... Like a well of drilling? Why not...

Astronium is on the surface on one of the planets - maybe it was Radiated?  On Terran, I was able to drop a truck down a hole with a crane and drill head on it.  I did drill out three or four bunches of Astronium after dropping my truck down.

Edited by Tony Cable

12 hours ago, Tony Cable said:

Astronium is on the surface on one of the planets - maybe it was Radiated?  On Terran, I was able to drop a truck down a hole with a crane and drill head on it.  I did drill out three or four bunches of Astronium after dropping my truck down.

Yes, I learned that there existed Astronium on a planet ... On the surface! And I had to use the crane to harvest everything ... I am disappointed that it is so easy to have lol ...

But if on earth we must dig deeply, are there other unknown resources that would be at the center of other planets?