Brett Austin

Crash / FPS issues - Xbox one - Multiplayer

1 - Vehicles are generally horrible when playing two player. Player 1 (host) drives normally with no errors but Player 2, while driving, constantly glitches through the ground (character model and vehicle) and are launched into the sky or stuck in the floor.

2 - Multiplayer FPS - This is the worst thing about the game so far. Playing with one person on your server is ok....frames go from 30~ to ~10. When a third player joins, the host's fps tanks down into the single digits. The other players have relatively consistent fps (around 30) while connected to the host, who is stuck in the single digits of the frames.

3 - Multiplayer saving - When you have 3+ people in the game with you, you have about a 50% chance to crash when you attempt to save. 

Videos from XB1 will be up soon.

40 minutes ago, Brett Austin said:

1 - Vehicles are generally horrible when playing two player. Player 1 (host) drives normally with no errors but Player 2, while driving, constantly glitches through the ground (character model and vehicle) and are launched into the sky or stuck in the floor.

2 - Multiplayer FPS - This is the worst thing about the game so far. Playing with one person on your server is ok....frames go from 30~ to ~10. When a third player joins, the host's fps tanks down into the single digits. The other players have relatively consistent fps (around 30) while connected to the host, who is stuck in the single digits of the frames.

3 - Multiplayer saving - When you have 3+ people in the game with you, you have about a 50% chance to crash when you attempt to save. 

I own both the xbox and steam version and it seems to me that the xbox's hardware cant handle the game very well. hopefully the optimization in general improves soon. I have hope in the devs, but give them time. its only 6 people right now.

Yeah the optimization is a bit rough. After a few hours of myself basically being a server or 3 other people, because the game is unplayable as host, it gets really unstable and saving the game can cause a crash.

This should be BLUE PRIORITY. I am experiencing this problem as well. the lag gets worse for the host the longer the game goes on. by the time we built a base on arid the frame rate dropped to around 10 fps and the game crashed anytime someone got into a vehicle, me or my buddy. this is with only one person besides myself.

On 1/14/2017 at 6:39 PM, Brett Austin said:

THIS SHOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE THING TO FIX.  Even when I play by myself it lags a ton. Hopefully it's not the xbox is bad hardware, this game it not as hard to run as some of the triple A titles we have on console, I think the devs are focusing on pc, a huge market is on xbox one as well, they need to put some time into this platform as well, once all platforms are lag and bug free, the they should start adding new features and getting a bigger hand to help them