Shatznr

Tundra / Ice World and Compound

I am not able to find any compound at all on this planet.  I found resin and lots of fuel, but I need the compound to build a new habitat so I can fly off this icy rock ":-) I did not realize my habitat once placed was there forever.  Any advice ?

It will be there somewhere. Can you build a Research Station at all or are you completely out of Compound? With enough research pods you can find pretty much anything you need.

1 hour ago, Shatznr said:

I am not able to find any compound at all on this planet.  I found resin and lots of fuel, but I need the compound to build a new habitat so I can fly off this icy rock ":-) I did not realize my habitat once placed was there forever.  Any advice ?

sorry but i would start over

Just be patient and explore, unless you landed on the really icy part of Tundra, 

If so, I would fly the shuttle back home and make another shuttle... 

11 hours ago, Forgo said:

Just be patient and explore, unless you landed on the really icy part of Tundra, 

If so, I would fly the shuttle back home and make another shuttle... 

lel he can't he placed habitat on shuttle and went on tundra and he accidentally placed it down now he has no seat to get back home in

I would suggest try to find a crashed space shuttle you know the really big ones dig around and in them and you may find a seat and some valuable resources

Edited by Velocity_9

14 hours ago, Shatznr said:

I would suggest try to find a crashed space shuttle you know the really big ones dig around and in them and you may find a seat and some valuable resources

uggg - Can't find any resin wither.  If I could just get a rover working then I could at least travel further.  I have 2 aluminum for the trade hub, but I am 1 resin short. 

You can sometimes find compound deposits out in the open valleys. Not in the snow, but down the mountain where the ground is usually not light blue (example: red).

On 1/14/2017 at 4:29 PM, Shatznr said:

Most compound on Tundra I have found has been underground.  Hope that helps ... some :)