Mordechi

Stick to what your originally planned for this game!

I say this because I see many company's and there Early Access games become what the people want and not sticking with what the company had originally planned. I for one would love to see this game start to finish with your ideas in mind and what you had originally imagined this game to be.

Dont mistaken my words though, as I too would like to see some community members ideas in the game because a lot of them have a great concept and use. BUT, these ideas can come at a later time. So build your game, fix those pesky little bugs and make your dream come to life. 

All in all I love your game, I will be giving a lot of feed back during yalls progress as long as your ears our open. But I suggest focus on optimizing, adding what you deem fit at a reasonable time when most bugs are fixed, and not trying to please everybody at once. And through your progress just drop by say what your planning ahead for future patches/updates, tell us a little more about how your working on certain things/ideas and the community will keep respect and support for you for a long time.

-Mordechi

Amen to that! I want to see more of that vision and I like the clean feel to the game design so far.  I feel fixing the bugs, glitches, and working on the existing features is so important this early on in the game.  Adding in features so early on in Pre-Alpha will make it harder to iron out bugs for example.

I believe in the devs enough that they won't simply use the most popular suggestions. Instead, they should use us as the minions that we are, flinging ideas at the board, and the devs decide what sticks and what they would want to use. 

10 hours ago, Forgo said:

I believe in the devs enough that they won't simply use the most popular suggestions. Instead, they should use us as the minions that we are, flinging ideas at the board, and the devs decide what sticks and what they would want to use. 

YES, so far they done awesomely good, this could be a new minecraft but nothing like it, except 4 the survival part but thats it...

Edited by Ken Sanderson

9 minutes ago, Ken Sanderson said:

YES, so far they done awesomely good, this could be a new minecraft but nothing like it, except 4 the survival part but thats it...

But what im trying 2 say is this game has potential 2 be something greater and live on for years..