Basically a base in space but you have to use the 3d printer to make a space hub (1 titanium 1 copper) and take it out into space using a space shuttle or ship and place it thus being able to build space station parts using a part builder (2 titanium) which can be used to build hallways and buildings (smelter research e.c.t) the hallway recipes could be 

Straight = 1 titanium

Turn = 2 titanium

Building = 2 resin plus the building craft cost

The reason I chose titanium as my main resource here is because I'm normally stuck with lots of it and it gets quite annoying.

Thank you for reading my idea!

~Cat

I'd like to see a buildable space station. You build the parts on the planet and ferry them up to space and space walk them into place.

Just like a real space station!

5 hours ago, Mr. Badger said:

I'd like to see a buildable space station. You build the parts on the planet and ferry them up to space and space walk them into place.

6 hours ago, Circlecat113 said:

Basically a base in space but you have to use the 3d printer to make a space hub (1 titanium 1 copper) and take it out into space using a space shuttle or ship and place it thus being able to build space station parts using a part builder (2 titanium) which can be used to build hallways and buildings (smelter research e.c.t) the hallway recipes could be 

Straight = 1 titanium

Turn = 2 titanium

Building = 2 resin plus the building craft cost

The reason I chose titanium as my main resource here is because I'm normally stuck with lots of it and it gets quite annoying.

Thank you for reading my idea!

~Cat

20 hours ago, Mr. Badger said:

Thanks! Me and a budget came up with the idea because we split up half the solar system and Terra was the mining/resource planet we were flying around the planet and I was like "what if we could make a space base" then he thought of the titanium thing.