TKOed

Base Like a Pro

On 1/14/2017 at 2:59 AM, Wyvyrias said:

Haha, using the vehicles as base nodes, that's clever and certainly allows a flexible and compact layout!

Never seen that type of Vehicle before, is it available on xbox? 

29 minutes ago, derpsters44 said:

Never seen that type of Vehicle before, is it available on xbox? 

Yes, of course!

1 hour ago, Wyvyrias said:

Yes, of course!

i actually realize now thats a storage space and thats what i was meaning in my post, the triangular things  with the storage spaces

10 minutes ago, derpsters44 said:

i actually realize now thats a storage space and thats what i was meaning in my post, the triangular things  with the storage spaces

Currently the Xbox One/WinStore version and the Steam version have the exactly same content, so yes.

On 1/14/2017 at 11:13 PM, TKOed said:

iv learned some tricks for FPS loss - one of the big ones is not to use Tethers - causes FPS drop

Tethers are crutch. The first mod to the game I'm hoping for is a mod that removes tethers from the game :)

Edit: I also would like to limit the O2 vehicles can produce/store.

Edited by TheRQJ

Tethers are how people learn how to play the game. Doubtful if they will ever be removed from the game. Unless they are replaced with something else.

I already made the mod to remove tethers. It's called just don't use them! Walla tethers gone! :P

If the people who advocate the removal of an item or function would try the game with all of that function removed ( by not using them) before they post their rants about how over powered or how useless it is , I think I would put more stock into their info. But most of them don't bother to abstain in the practice prior to their rants and just try to have it out sourced without thinking back on how they started in the game.. So please forgive me If I don't really want to comment any more on this type of subject. And before any one gets the ideal , I am just a regular player of the game .¬¬ Sorry if I got off thread on the subject.

Edited by Northstarranger
additional content

On 18.1.2017 at 8:34 PM, derpsters44 said:

Well you got 2 Kinds of Storage.

T-Storage and V-Storage.

018c201a78ed3119123f75bc76e322de.png

This is a V-Storage Unit, because if you Turn it upside Down, it has a V Shape.

cb8747cfbde6c44868d50efe39fd7d34.png

So, it Should be Obvious why this is a T-Storage Unit. (It's a Upside down "T").

Each V-Storage Unit (VSU, i guess) has 4 2SCs. so you can fit 4 T-Storage Units (TSU...?) on there and get a Total of 32 1SCs, that's quite a lot.

(to Clearify, 1SCs are Connectros that can only fit something with... 1 Connector, like Resources (except Research) and Stuff that fits in your Inventory. 2 SCs are Connectors that can fit Big Items (Research, Big Solar Panels, 1-Seats, etc.) AND 1SC Items, like Resources and Smaller Solar-/Wind-/etc. Generators)

Man, Shit's Complex yo.

i love it :D