how do destroy buildings?

13 minutes ago, Eleonas said:

id really like to now how to get rid of tether and buildings. My game lags as hell ^^ - any solutions?

You cant get rid of modules or buildings once you place them their there forever. Tethers dont really make lag but if you are on Xbone you select the tether (were you can move it around) and press the X button and you will get rid of it. I dont know how to get rid of it on pc

53 minutes ago, Eleonas said:

id really like to now how to get rid of tether and buildings. My game lags as hell ^^ - any solutions?

On PC you pick the tether up and then click it onto your bag.  Holding Shift when clicking will automatically put items into your bag as well.

1 hour ago, ApoNono said:

On PC you pick the tether up and then click it onto your bag.  Holding Shift when clicking will automatically put items into your bag as well.

i cant grab them.... the tether i mean

3 hours ago, Eleonas said:

i cant grab them.... the tether i mean

5 hours ago, ApoNono said:

To grab, mouseover until you get the circular icon, then pickup.

In order to keep them you need to clear the top left slot of backpack, or it'll make the appearance of putting them in it, but it actually just deletes them.

I believe it's impossible to remove buildings you've already placed, but to remove tethers you simply pick them up and add them to your backpack by pressing your character .

The only solution I have found is to build an additional habitat (your starting pod) and just build additional buildings from there. Cant destroy  anything yet though

Edited by Hdc_crazy

Go to anothe planet than

Push q cilck to tethe dag it to empty slot o tethe slot and pick it up. You can destoy tethes and maybe items to. Shift click fo auto picking destoys tethes; thats a bug by the way but it woks.

Also you can launch vehicles too space by abusing buggy physics.

Edited by yuno44907
On 12/17/2016 at 10:41 AM, ApoNono said:

Thank you for the shift click I had no idea

On 17/12/2016 at 8:12 PM, fidgetwidget said:

Is there a Shift Click like behaviour on the xbox? Might be a good thing to add to the instructions page.

Left trigger allows you to move a cursor around to select tethers to place.

8 hours ago, TheMartian said:

Left trigger allows you to move a cursor around to select tethers to place.

Nope, I found it. If you press X when you have an item selected, it plops it into your backpack (if there is space for it).

1 hour ago, fidgetwidget said:

Nope, I found it. If you press X when you have an item selected, it plops it into your backpack (if there is space for it).

Be careful about that though... Actually placing it in pack. If you press X to absorb the tether, itll replace the o2 table rendering it useless... Itll still look like a tank, but it won't be.

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2016 at 2:17 AM, Wyvyrias said:

Just to absolutely confirm it:

Destroying buildings (or destroying any items at all) is impossible right now. This mechanic will be changed eventually.

Will it be possible to destroy buildings sometime near in the future? Have the devs said anything about this? Thanks!

6 hours ago, magonegro20 said:

Will it be possible to destroy buildings sometime near in the future? Have the devs said anything about this? Thanks!

Currently it's possible in the current experimental version where dynamite can be crafted and used to destroy anything but the habitat. So yes.

• 1 month later...

Blow them up with Dynamite make sure to take you storage of first best way to get rid of the structure... On a side not anyone wanna play on xbox1 with me got good bases stared