KurumiAndRias

tip for vehicles and seats

i just figured this out a while ago, but never weld seats on to your trucks/rovers with the vehicle bay. always make one in your printer, because you can put them on and take them off your vehicles. dunno if it's a bug/glitch, but it's a lot better than having your seat permanently fused to it (in case you want to make it like a train or something)

10 hours ago, KurumiAndRias said:

i just figured this out a while ago, but never weld seats on to your trucks/rovers with the vehicle bay. always make one in your printer, because you can put them on and take them off your vehicles. dunno if it's a bug/glitch, but it's a lot better than having your seat permanently fused to it (in case you want to make it like a train or something)

Yep. Isn't it weird? 

Remaining as modular as possible is the best way for any of your vehicles to remain versatile. 

yeah  I don't understand why its like that. a little redundant if you ask me.... It would make sense that you need to use the vehicle bay to put a seat on the truck and use the printer for rover seats.

12 hours ago, KurumiAndRias said:

also, if you train together vehicles, I would suggest using a truck as the lead engine and use rovers to make the train. a train of trucks is miserable to drive around because they flip and get caught on everything. rovers seem to handle better when used as train links.