thank you. i was searching something liket that.

is there a possibility to go more in detail in the future?

i'm checking where i can extremly farm compound and resin. i think this is also common in barrens 2nd layer. when you dig you can find alot of them. i think this is also important for a guide.

on radiated, exotic and arid i didn't found much of compound (sometimes a little bit of resin). on arid i never found compound. i allway brought it from barren.

do somebody knows exactly how to farm a large amount of compound the easiest? is it terran or barren?

On 1/13/2017 at 1:17 PM, KingPhantom said:

thank you. i was searching something liket that.

is there a possibility to go more in detail in the future?

i'm checking where i can extremly farm compound and resin. i think this is also common in barrens 2nd layer. when you dig you can find alot of them. i think this is also important for a guide.

on radiated, exotic and arid i didn't found much of compound (sometimes a little bit of resin). on arid i never found compound. i allway brought it from barren.

do somebody knows exactly how to farm a large amount of compound the easiest? is it terran or barren?

Honestly,  I get most of my resources from researching things on exotic and then trading for whatever i want! :)

On 14.1.2017 at 1:37 PM, CrydenGaming said:

Honestly,  I get most of my resources from researching things on exotic and then trading for whatever i want! :)

yes i also used trading before. but did a serious outpost on exotic and discovered a lot of compound in the caves. i only have to bring resin. this is not on exotic.