I found that too they just wont connect 

But i found a bigger problem a min ago with the ship shuttle thing when you land if youare un lucky and land on a hill you will fall through the map till you hit this area with water then you swim to the top and you emerge into most likey a cave miles from the surface and you just keep spawning in the cave destroying the world you just made 

Just now, NMTF nano said:

I found that too they just wont connect 

But i found a bigger problem a min ago with the ship shuttle thing when you land if youare un lucky and land on a hill you will fall through the map till you hit this area with water then you swim to the top and you emerge into most likey a cave miles from the surface and you just keep spawning in the cave destroying the world you just made 

probably the glitch is easier to understand with video

17 minutes ago, KurumiAndRias said:

Care to elaborate?

Sadly i was not recordeding but when i make a new game i will just in case and send it in so it helps the hole committee fix this problem 

1 minute ago, NMTF nano said:

Sadly i was not recordeding but when i make a new game i will just in case and send it in so it helps the hole committee fix this problem 

well, i think i know what you mean. that's not water, you're in a colliding object and the engine is trying to get you out of it. it's probably a problem with the game not loading the ground and then loading it when you're inside of it and the engine doesn't know what to do with you.

Yea that sums up the hole experience perfectly. But sadly now the save is trash my guy is 3 miles underground xD

But maybe they should try to put in a menu so you can no clip so if something like this were to happen you could just go back to the top our maybe put a way to rewind back on your save so the hole thing can just be avoided till it gets patched

2 minutes ago, NMTF nano said:

Yea that sums up the hole experience perfectly. But sadly now the save is trash my guy is 3 miles underground xD

But maybe they should try to put in a menu so you can no clip so if something like this were to happen you could just go back to the top our maybe put a way to rewind back on your save so the hole thing can just be avoided till it gets patched

You can glitch yourself back up if you'd like by using your terrain tool near a wall on yourself to glitch yourself into the voxels. (bury yourself in the ground to float back up to the top)

But also when i was playing on this one world for like 2 hours i did not find any copper like i had everything but copper maybe my luck just sucks :P

2 minutes ago, NMTF nano said:

But also when i was playing on this one world for like 2 hours i did not find any copper like i had everything but copper maybe my luck just sucks :P

you have to smelt the malachite. just in case you didn't know. pretty much only underground.