Please help, If anyone can get this out to an Astroneer developer,  thanks.

Hello.  I am seeming to have a problem where I demonstrated what a winch does to my friend, and my winch got stuck and created duplicates of itself and they won't go back into the winch. What should I do?

1 hour ago, Steve122402 said:

Please help, If anyone can get this out to an Astroneer developer,  thanks.

Hello.  I am seeming to have a problem where I demonstrated what a winch does to my friend, and my winch got stuck and created duplicates of itself and they won't go back into the winch. What should I do?

+1 for this issue. I am not sure if it is Co-Op lag or not. I have only used winch in a 2 player setting. The truck also was lagging and jumping around making it nearly impossible to grab and attach the winch in the first place. We were trying to move a large satellite, we succeeded in bringing it over but then this happened. Not sure of the cause yet.

Platform: Xbox One

RASPBERY:P

winch bug.PNG

23 hours ago, OMYRASPBERY said:

+1 for this issue. I am not sure if it is Co-Op lag or not. I have only used winch in a 2 player setting. The truck also was lagging and jumping around making it nearly impossible to grab and attach the winch in the first place. We were trying to move a large satellite, we succeeded in bringing it over but then this happened. Not sure of the cause yet.

Platform: Xbox One

RASPBERY:P

winch bug.PNG

The same thing happens to me but on pc