I just bought the game today, and thanks to my non-high-speed desktop, it runs at about 10-20 fps on your lowest graphical settings... and while looking at them, I just have to ask: is there a reason you can't toggle things like the stars, planets, moons, and clouds in the sky? Sure, they look pretty, but they're taking up a LOT of computing power to show.

And that's not even mentioning the difficulty moving the camera at that low fps, sometimes even switching between forward and reverse y-axis rotation, and even making it spin 360+ with only 1 right click

Omg yes they need something to help with the Frames per second it hurts to play at this point 

every time I make a new base on diffrent planets the lag gets stronger 

its at the point where I can't even play the game

I am not too worried so much about lower quality more so than just quality options in general. I have a medical condition that makes me dizzy... so when I traveled to smaller planets the rotated a faster rate. Options to turn off the stars or maybe the rotation would be nice or just not have the sky spin so fast! Options for render distance could also help FPS issues if you are running on PC instead of console. 

Camera options would be good too. I am not sure what to call the default... like when you hold an unknown item that needs to be researched and you can't really move your camera because it is never really locked in place.

so +1 for quality options please

Platform: Xbox One

RASPBERY:P