Jay DJ

please can we have a sub-forum or pinned mega thread for youtubers to post content

I agree. Seeing a new thread for every new episode is a lot of noise. I'm not really into watching other people play games.

A pinned thread or subforum will be great, but folks are just going to post Willy nillly anyways. Especially if folks get the sense that their videos are out of sight and ignored in these subforums/threads. Then they'll just post them in other people's threads, a cat and mouse game with moderators, likely upsetting everyone in the process.

Just let em post.

+1 OP

Also how about a sticky topic that covers the zebra ball, so we dont have to have a new thread every few hours on that one?  

I think it'd be a good idea, so long as the devs don't go the same route as a certain company, that shall go unnamed. The one that likes to cater to the big youtubers... or base their updates around said youtuber's predictions...

7 hours ago, Frigidman said:

We definitely need a "Media" sub forum. @Wyvyrias mentioned they want to add a couple more sub forums. So, it should be coming... ?

That's on my suggested layout. They will take a look at this soon.

+1 on having a pinned post that covers the most well-known bugs (FPS, stuff disappearing, getting buried, etc) and the most raised thread topics (the zebra ball, , the thruster and other space junk)

I basically ignore YT channels that spams forums, if you have a good idea for a series, make one thread, and update it. 

Epic threads generate more attention than 1000 threads that people ignore. 

I don't like it when people spam their channels on forums, it's like chalk and cheese. One is video content and the other is text content. If you want views make good content and the rest is history. 

3 hours ago, Forgo said:

I basically ignore YT channels that spams forums, if you have a good idea for a series, make one thread, and update it. 

Epic threads generate more attention than 1000 threads that people ignore. 

2 hours ago, HellHasNoFear said:

I don't like it when people spam their channels on forums, it's like chalk and cheese. One is video content and the other is text content. If you want views make good content and the rest is history. 

Agreed.