I like Trains!

I imagine that frames can be atached to conector modules like solar panels ør bateries, but should not be functional when carried by ex. Vehicles.

Then a vehicles printer, or a specific Trains station printer thing, could ADD Trains into these frames. 

Idea from ild article i once read; The rails are atatched to the Trains, and the motors are in the frames. Then the Trains dørs not store energy like a truck, and the player van still get energy/oxygen from the conectors.

Add a max degree for turning om the modules so the Trains doesnt look glitchy n stuff, but you guys van propobly figurer that. Praise the Devs

IMG_20170111_160829.jpg

Oh yar, I like this idea. Automated train network to do the really heavy lifting that conveyor belts are too small for. Also nice sightseeing travel from base to base. Yes. Absolutely.

49 minutes ago, EagleMon said:

Building a railway all the way around Barren would be pretty damn cool.

Yeah or a train that goes past the core of a planet :)

This sounds quite awesome and is in a similar vein to something I suggested on my thread. I have a ton of tweaks and ideas that I've put up and one I recently added was a train/cart like transit system; though, I've limited mine to transporting resources, modules, and research. I felt it was a bit too much to allow the player. Anyway, love the idea, and hey, if you have the chance and would care to come give me some feedback on my thread, I'll add it down at the bottom here. I'd really like more feedback so it'd be extremely appreciated. Keep up the good work and the ideas coming!