Hi guys! I do some screenshoot to some strange things that I discover while playing astronner. First: I love it and that's all :D Second: These screenshoot was takane by me. Help me please and answer if You have seen it or if are 'new' things! Thanks! Have a nice day.

Ronin_17

Is it right that the place for the player aren't in the one next to the other? Shouldn't they be opposite?20170111214027_1.jpg

This is fun! What is this ebnormous rectangle? I don't know but it looks like something to put in the researce...

20170111211949_1.jpg20170111211938_1.jpg20170111211926_1.jpg

Thanks for the help!

1 - I don't think they are supposed to be like that, but I haven't put 2 pods on a ship yet. I'm sure they'd rather them be back to back, just a minor thing that will probably be fixed in a future patch.

2 - From one stream, the object is referred to as a landmark. It may become something later, but right now it's just something to help navigate. Like a statue or something. 

5 hours ago, Ronin_17 said:

Hi guys! I do some screenshoot to some strange things that I discover while playing astronner. First: I love it and that's all :D Second: These screenshoot was takane by me. Help me please and answer if You have seen it or if are 'new' things! Thanks! Have a nice day.

Ronin_17

Is it right that the place for the player aren't in the one next to the other? Shouldn't they be opposite?20170111214027_1.jpg

This is fun! What is this ebnormous rectangle? I don't know but it looks like something to put in the researce...

20170111211949_1.jpg20170111211938_1.jpg20170111211926_1.jpg

Thanks for the help!

worship it.

Interesting that "landmark" was tossed in there. I'd been using them for that exact purpose. Common knowlege I guess. As for the seat directions, I seen that on my ship today, definitely a bug

Yeh seats aren't aligning properly. 

When I build a spaceship or shuttle, I always put an object, seat/small storage on it first, then build the cabin seat.  Then when you land you always eject away from the vehicle bay and not into it and get stuck.