Earlchaos

Vehicles orbitting my planet

Hi, 

i got additional orbitters, a truck including attachments and a rover with a second rover behind. I see them floating in orbit. I even see them from my moon.

I learned to not place them at a vehicle bay as if i land with a spaceship and there's something in the way it might fly away or fall through planet. If added power access points and attach all vehicles there which looks like it solves the problem for now.

P.S.: Windows 10 + Steam

Edited by Earlchaos

DmT hat's. 

I've got a few things floating in orbit myself, can't make out what they are but they're there.

Just recently lost two fully loaded and trucks and a rover  (all linked) due to landing on their Vehicle bay  and another flung itself into the clouds while collecting research items and decided to stay there and change its career to Land Marker lol.

Despite the pre alpha issues this game is so much fun.

IMG_b51d3fb3-915d-4243-b523-e6aae4e380b9.png

Edited by Freeform64

DmT hat's. 

I've got a few things floating in orbit myself, can't make out what they are but they're there.

Just recently lost two fully loaded and trucks and a rover  (all linked) due to landing on their Vehicle bay  and another flung itself into the clouds and decided to stay there and change its career to Land Marker lol.

Despite the pre alpha issues this game is so much fun.