Barrius wilmoth

Multiplayer needs PvP and PvE

i dont want my Astroneer to hold a gun ever..  that doesnt mean he cant survive flora, fauna or alien life forms by himself, you see, the terraforming tool its great defensive tool for you to survive, building walls, poping holes to trap things and the new seeds can add some damage to traps and defensive walls.

I'd rather fight with wit than with weapons... just give us more random crap and usable things.

Edited by kioga

On 1/18/2017 at 0:10 PM, DragonAstroneer said:

Your post remind me about a game released on PS3 - LittleBigPlanet 2. Gameplay core was amazing.

Watched my daughters both, play the shit outta that game, and loved every minute of it!

5 hours ago, underwurldchris said:

No thanks to PVP. I would like some more PVE though: more plants, alien life, monsters, rogue space travellers etc. But I guess the game should be more about exploration, science and base-building than combat - with some survival concepts. Hunger and thirst would get annoying and be a logistical challenge - maybe make this optional for those that want to add this to their games.

Well put, and id like to point out the plants, alien life, rogue travelers (ai or random joiner) could all be part of exploration as well as survival, meeting a couple aspects which you covered. This could potentially offer some sort of PvP

...sry for the double...

Edited by r3wired

3 hours ago, kioga said:

i dont want my Astroneer to hold a gun ever..  that doesnt mean he cant survive flora, fauna or alien life forms by himself, you see, the terraforming tool its great defensive tool for you to survive, building walls, poping holes to trap things and the new seeds can add some damage to traps and defensive walls.

I'd rather fight with wit than with weapons... just give us more random crap and usable things.

I was hoping for insects rather than alien life forms or animals etc. Here on earth plants need insects. I would rather the dev team go the small route rather than the oh so obvious, the, done before by other games. Stay unique System ERA. Go small! Insects, germs, bacteria etc. I would rather Astroneer fight those battles than the ones that are already being fought in No Man's Sky (and other games).  

Just my 2 pence

please !!! no pvp and gun at all. don't make another shooter game!!!!!  this is a pve game if you want to play a PVP game  buy an FPS!!!!!

don't waste this game!!

Just my humble opinion. Isn't the (real) world harsh enough? Why do people demand more violence, gore and other ways to vex each other?

This game should be about exploration as advertised and not about fighting against each other in the main core. All development should focus around this core. Once the game is finished, there should be plenty enough content to entertain most of the audience for a long time.

Only my opinion based on observations: Why are there so many PVP games on the market? because PvP players get bored really quick. so if you want a good quaility game... don't include pvp... make games great again ;-)

On 1/10/2017 at 9:18 PM, Barrius wilmoth said:

So I kinda want to see this game become more expansive with a combat system and perhaps space combat. I thought it could in a sense be better than No Man's Sky. Or even bigger than Ark: Survival

LOL... Please no PvP. I'm tired of every game putting in half assed PvP. This game is meant to be a sit down, chill, and play with your buds.