My computer has terrible specs. I want to see if I could at LEAST run Astroneer, but I don't want to spend 20 dollars just to find out it won't work. I played the demo on XBox1 and love the game, just want to know if there is (or will be) a demo on STEAM or Win10 Store so I (and probably a lot  of other people) can see if it would work on our suckish computers?

29 minutes ago, WilyProfessor said:

My computer has terrible specs. I want to see if I could at LEAST run Astroneer, but I don't want to spend 20 dollars just to find out it won't work. I played the demo on XBox1 and love the game, just want to know if there is (or will be) a demo on STEAM or Win10 Store so I (and probably a lot  of other people) can see if it would work on our suckish computers?

Steam Store is now offering 100% refunds if you don't like the game. Just request it (you must play less than 2 hours) and wait few hours or days and your refund will be accepted. Have fun!

The Windows 10 Store offers a 1h trial (that's the full game with a time limit), if you don't want to make use of Steam's refund policy.

Edited by Wyvyrias

43 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

The Windows 10 Store offers a 1h trial (that's the full game with a time limit), if you don't want to make use of Steam's refund policy.

Thanks peeps