PilotChan

Introduction Thread~

Introduce yourself to the forums!

My names PilotChan and im a student pilot from california. I play anything tbh and hope to be here for many years to come to give you content and laughs (:D) < i want my emoticons back...

Edited by Wyvyrias
Fixed typo in title

Hi.

You can call me Pie.

Long time PC gamer, survival game enthusiast, part audio engineer, part IT geek. Currently work as Security Ops Engineer in a big gaming company.

Love the game, I am here to help in any way I can.

Favorite emote:      feelsamazingman-profile_image-4f58813faa

I am Forgo and that is Tyson in the picture. 
You can find me on Steam, same handle, same picture. 

I'm currently doing a no Research run with Battery/Solar/Wind limitation of 1 item. I'm kinda insane that way.

I'm HAOFORE. I'm mainly on the XBOX ONE. Same Gamertag. Forgo, your not insane. I do the same stuff. I already made an idea post about adding harder difficulties.

3 hours ago, HAOFORE said:

I'm HAOFORE. I'm mainly on the XBOX ONE. Same Gamertag. Forgo, your not insane. I do the same stuff. I already made an idea post about adding harder difficulties.

I appreciate that, however, let me tell you about some of the things I've done with other games.

World of Warcraft, one day after progression raiding in Karazhan when it was freshly out, I was bored, took my bank alt (Level 1) Walked out of Ironforge, and decided to explore the world, with out a kill, take a mage portal or warlock summon, basically WALK THE WORLD. Many many many deaths later, I finish the Explorer Achievement while landing in Dalaran, which is a city that is in the air and no one is suppose to get up there with just walking, in a world that is meant for level 80s. 

And that's probably still not the most insane thing in that game, if you know WoW, back in Onyxia progression, before Molten Core came out, Paladins cannot tank, cannot do damage, and barely can heal. A group of us 5 Paladins decided that we are each going to get the tanking sword Quel'Serrar, which ultimately comes down to a drop which is the rarest in the game in a 5 man dungeon. We did what as assumed insane, and we hid this from our Warrior tanks, we stayed farming that instance, which we could only kill one boss as a group since, well, Paladins couldn't do much. It took a long time, many sessions, over many weeks, but we stuck it out for each other, all 5 of us. Come Onyxia kill time, we all dropped our swords and listen as our Warrior tanks freak out, as they have been farming too and they haven't gotten one yet. 

So yes, I think I'm an insane gamer. 

Edited by Forgo

14 minutes ago, Forgo said:

I appreciate that, however, let me tell you about some of the things I've done with other games.

World of Warcraft, one day after progression raiding in Karazhan when it was freshly out, I was bored, took my bank alt (Level 1) Walked out of Ironforge, and decided to explore the world, with out a kill, take a mage portal or warlock summon, basically WALK THE WORLD. Many many many deaths later, I finish the Explorer Achievement while landing in Dalaran, which is a city that is in the air and no one is suppose to get up there with just walking, in a world that is meant for level 80s. 

And that's probably still not the most insane thing in that game, if you know WoW, back in Onyxia progression, before Molten Core came out, Paladins cannot tank, cannot do damage, and barely can heal. A group of us 5 Paladins decided that we are each going to get the tanking sword Quel'Serrar, which ultimately comes down to a drop which is the rarest in the game in a 5 man dungeon. We did what as assumed insane, and we hid this from our Warrior tanks, we stayed farming that instance, which we could only kill one boss as a group since, well, Paladins couldn't do much. It took a long time, many sessions, over many weeks, but we stuck it out for each other, all 5 of us. Come Onyxia kill time, we all dropped our swords and listen as our Warrior tanks freak out, as they have been farming too and they haven't gotten one yet. 

So yes, I think I'm an insane gamer. 

When you manage to go off-topic in a off-topic thread.

Let's leave it at one post per user in this thread. Otherwise we can't allow such threads. :P

Just now, Wyvyrias said:

When you manage to get off-topic in a off-topic thread.

Let's leave it at one post per user in this thread. Otherwise we can't allow such threads. :P

Pfff it's introduction! Topic asked to know me. B|

The name is Frilo (Frilobot/Steam), soon to finish my master's degree in mechanical engineering.
I usually don't spend much time in survival-like games, but when I do, I purchase the game in pre-alfa, flood the forums with suggested features/content/bugs and will furiously point out incorrect physical and chemical aspects of the game. I believe Astroneer has a prosperous future ahead of it.

Suggestions may be influenced by previously played games, such as: Spore(Space exploration), FTL, Robocraft, Metroid, Dead Space, ...possibly more