SES_Adam

Have an idea? Is our game missing a feature? Read this first.

Wyvyrias

Message added by Wyvyrias

Merely so a lot of people can enjoy the game, I would suggest add more graphics features. My PC barely handle the current ones, and maybe there are a lot of features that could be downgraded with some option, so we can focus on the mechanics, which are awesome

What about a leveling up system which the only thing you get is items for your astronaunt and ship like skins for them?? Something else other than building that will make ppl want to play it more and there could be some goofy looks or some really cool ones and also emotes. Then every level you get a common kind of pack and every 5 you get a rare with different kinds of rarity like common, rare, epic and legendary skins or emotes. It would be a great way to show off your skins and emotes to your friends

Add a feature to toggle sprint. Holding down the sprint on game pad is a bit stressing on the thumb. Adding the option to toggle sprint will help a bunch. Besides that, keep up the work. Great game, looking forward to more updates. 

I feel like that this game needs to have random weather and more vehicles, plus they need to make it easier to see where your base is like for example add a radar or make the icon for your base or the point of interest bigger from far away . Maybe flying vehicles or a drone like vehicle .  More things to expand my base , walls , domes , eta ....  more resources and things to build will make this game more enjoyably and make it last longer .  I love this game and the devs have a long time to improve this game . Way better than the certain game that we all know . cough cough !!!! no man sky ooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

Dear devs, had the game since steam launch and loving it. My 2 cents suggestions include:

1. Storm induce faster rotation of wind turbines.

2. Separate modules for airborne vehicles- spaceship, shuttle, etc

3. Include a small aircraft in the game, e.g. Hexarotor air transport to be utilised within a planet and limited storage. Akin to a rover but airborne.

4. Remove the wheels on the truck and replace them with tracks. Slower speed than rover but higher storage capacity. Besides, drill head on tracks, what could go wrong? ?

So far that is what comes to mind after 15 hours into the game. 

Thanks for your time reading this, your time to make the game and Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year

Edited by Bornean Head Hunter

I think this game is amazing but i think you should have like abandoned alien ruins that the player can explore and these ruins could have research that you can only get in the ruins also you should add water into the game the worlds are amazing but none of them have oceans or lakes or anything like that

I think There should be signboards so that of you add a tether in multiple directions, you can add a sign board to remember where this tether line is going. 

11 hours ago, oneshotvish said:

I feel like that this game needs to have random weather and more vehicles, plus they need to make it easier to see where your base is like for example add a radar or make the icon for your base or the point of interest bigger from far away . Maybe flying vehicles or a drone like vehicle .  More things to expand my base , walls , domes , eta ....  more resources and things to build will make this game more enjoyably and make it last longer .  I love this game and the devs have a long time to improve this game . Way better than the certain game that we all know . cough cough !!!! no man sky ooooooooooooooooooooooo :)

you are so right they should add that

Every single planet could has own boss , for example on planet that looks sandy there could be some big worm  ... then you will be able to get some rare loot from these bosses.

24 minutes ago, Lajtmen said:

Every single planet could has own boss , for example on planet that looks sandy there could be some big worm  ... then you will be able to get some rare loot from these bosses. To kill bosses you will have to find their weak points , with this cool camera system shooting can be very cool . (exp. To kill that worm boss you have to shoot him into mouth)

Something like a space station that can be built and a buildable space ship allowing you to discover new planets with creatures and stuff. And a laser beam to mine strong materials that the vacuum gun can't collect. As well as some type of building system to build a base and storage containers too.

22 hours ago, Golden Guardian said:

What about a leveling up system which the only thing you get is items for your astronaunt and ship like skins for them?? Something else other than building that will make ppl want to play it more and there could be some goofy looks or some really cool ones and also emotes. Then every level you get a common kind of pack and every 5 you get a rare with different kinds of rarity like common, rare, epic and legendary skins or emotes. It would be a great way to show off your skins and emotes to your friends

Yeah and also I think your astronaut should gain a higher oxygen capacity as you level and some others boost to encourage leveling up

Hi, I think that this is a great game, but it is missing split-screen! If split-screen is added, more than one person would be able to enjoy this game!

7 minutes ago, Seth said:

Hi, I think that this is a great game, but it is missing split-screen! If split-screen is added, more than one person would be able to enjoy this game!

3 hours ago, Lajtmen said:

Every single planet could has own boss , for example on planet that looks sandy there could be some big worm  ... then you will be able to get some rare loot from these bosses.

That would be fun and cool!

Only thirty minutes in but the game's great so far and can't wait to play it again. The only complaint I have this far in is that there aren't really any graphics options besides the change in view distance or adding fullscreen and Vsync. Having full graphic control would be great for people with lower-end gaming P.C.'s, and would make the game even smoother and more enjoyable than it already is.

I think this will improve the main menu:

maybe make it start on the already saved game,  because for me I forget and accidentally start a new world and lose everything 

This could help doing things in dark places ex:caves

so I built a wall around my base to protect it from sand storms and I think adding lights would help a lot because I always struggle to see what I'm doing