SES_Adam

Have an idea? Is our game missing a feature? Read this first.

Wyvyrias

Message added by Wyvyrias

On 12/10/2016 at 4:26 PM, SES_Adam said:

goodideas.jpg

Hello!

If you're playing Astroneer and have a suggestion for us, we'd love to hear it! The best way to share that is right here in this sub-forum. You can create the thread however you'd like, but I would suggest:

1. Making your title straight to the point. E.g. "Three ideas for improving weather gameplay."
  2. We'd love to hear not only your idea, but why you feel its an improvement or the right step for us to take. Basically try and let us in to your thought process behind the idea.
  3. Include whatever images, mock-ups, doodles, videos, and anything else that would help us understand your idea.
  4. Tag your post with "idea".

SES_Adam, Quando teremos chuva, animais, eclipse, terremoto ?

Portuguese Brazilian 

Nice to have a radiobuoy (choosen color) with arrow (or text editable) to mark direction if I have something interessant to come back...

#ideas

First of all, let me start by congratulating the SES Team on creating such a fun and absolutely beautiful game. I watched the documentary made about SES and I was very impressed with the passion and dedication this studio has despite the terrible tragedy that befell them. Thank you for carrying on!

My suggestions- Sylva

1. Water...rivers, lakes, ocean 
2. Wildlife on land and in the air.
3. regrowth of organics ie..grass, flowers, trees etc.
4. If you harvest a tree maybe it can leave a seed behind to replant and growth stages can take place over 30 game days?

1 hour ago, ATOMIC_67G said:

4. If you harvest a tree maybe it can leave a seed behind to replant and growth stages can take place over 30 game days?

+1 on your ideas

On #4  I was always hoping for a time when EXO Dynamics or some other entity wanted the trees. Which would let us have some new machines to harvest them, transport them and ultimately ship them via spaceship!
Maybe they could be traded?
Cut up with the shredder into smaller logs?
I just wish there was more to do with the trees. 

5 minutes ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

+1 on your ideas

On #4  I was always hoping for a time when EXO Dynamics or some other entity wanted the trees. Which would let us have some new machines to harvest them, transport them and ultimately ship them via spaceship!
Maybe they could be traded?
Cut up with the shredder into smaller logs?
I just wish there was more to do with the trees. 

that would be awesome too, Grey!