SES_Adam

Have an idea? Is our game missing a feature? Read this first.

Wyvyrias

Message added by Wyvyrias

On 12/18/2016 at 5:40 AM, AlladiN said:

I have an idea! Make it a survival game! Add a health bar, hunger bar and thirst bar! Add more aliens to kill and gather meat and water from them (or water from different plants such as cactuses).

Add weapons which you can kill aliens with. Make it more challenging!

I would personally love to see these features in the game! You can also make a multiplayer PvP mode on a big planet like servers and people can raid each other and gather resources.

Hope you will take this into consideration!

You basically just described the Early Access Game - Osiris: New Dawn

You should really make a local co-op ability because I absolutely love you're game and I can't play it very often because my little sister loves it too, so one of us is bored and the other is playing the best game ever made. Please make local co-op be a feature in the game soon.

On 12/17/2016 at 4:54 PM, SwagDaddy said:

-light poles that use energy
-base building by using cranes
-harvesters that use alot of energy
-can fix up found scraps, and use heavy machinery to move them and can connect then to base and expand
-portals that use alot of energy (can teleport players between  planets)
-enemies that come to distroy builds but can be repelled with turrets, traps, ect.
-cabbles that can be pulled over long distances
-tessaracts that can trasport energy over large distance, (like planet to planet distance,works like a portal but with energy)
-jetpacks
-machines that can dig huge holes straight  down that use alot of energy
-elevator machanism to go down the hole or levitators
-machine that removes pebles and rocks from the ground
-liquids, like water, oil wells, lava, poisonous ponds, ect.
-then a way to extract those liquids like a pump and store them in tanks and extract from the tank with liquid cables
-and use the liquids to build new machines and upgrade  for those machines(like jet packs uses gasoline and then you can upgrade  the oil to a new fuel, which can make the jetpack to last longer)
-random bases that can be discovered and searched  for resources, and the base is all trapped

Yes this!!! Also sealed buildings that you can take your helmet off in with air exchangers which use oxygen.

Also as well as building bases I think we need the ability to build our own ships using cranes. Get a hull and snap on some solar panels and generators and maybe some thrusters etc.

I think this game needs to get super super technical with all kinds of automation and cool systems. And a building mechanic so you can make bases and ships.

We also need more resources as you stated like water etc but I think we need to get some proper trees that you can farm and make oxygen with.

Edited by Klimos

Ya know there's more tech coming, if you consider the background of the forums. Scroll to the Top, What's with the Giant Golf Balls on Stands with Yellow Nodes under them?

I've seen Dynamite in the game but no way to Create it. I assume that's coming down the pipe.

3 hours ago, Billy said:

You should really make a local co-op ability because I absolutely love you're game and I can't play it very often because my little sister loves it too, so one of us is bored and the other is playing the best game ever made. Please make local co-op be a feature in the game soon.

Honestly there should be at least a splitscreen, i connect with my brothers via video games and i dont have a 2nd console to play with them and we all adore this game :c

On 12/10/2016 at 1:26 PM, SES_Adam said:

goodideas.jpg

Hello!

If you're playing Astroneer and have a suggestion for us, we'd love to hear it! The best way to share that is right here in this sub-forum. You can create the thread however you'd like, but I would suggest:

1. Making your title straight to the point. E.g. "Three ideas for improving weather gameplay."
  2. We'd love to hear not only your idea, but why you feel its an improvement or the right step for us to take. Basically try and let us in to your thought process behind the idea.
  3. Include whatever images, mock-ups, doodles, videos, and anything else that would help us understand your idea.
  4. Tag your post with "idea".

(Idea) I think you guys should add another upgrade or research for the spaceship. Also add more planets and maybe even more galaxies. This goes with my research idea. You would research a rocket or a super space travel thing so there would be more planets and even galaxies that only a rocket or something could get to. But this probably won't ever happen or maybe just farther along the road. 

Hi guys,

happy that i found your game haha, i like the idea of building it with us and also the game is funky,

i didnt read any comments im just dropping you this.

We need some sort of a map, if not at least a marker where we can mark and see resources for example, just as we see our home when we are away from it.

Thanks,
SnotDogg.

38 minutes ago, SnotDogg said:

Hi guys,

happy that i found your game haha, i like the idea of building it with us and also the game is funky,

i didnt read any comments im just dropping you this.

We need some sort of a map, if not at least a marker where we can mark and see resources for example, just as we see our home when we are away from it.

Thanks,
SnotDogg.

Craft beacons

Добавьте по больше интересных чертежей, для изготовления и исследование этой планеты,добавьте какую небуть живность ,

И да сделайте погодные условие,добавьте транспорт а так все отлично игра прикрасна и спасибо Разрабам за игру

New items:
1. a) Heat generator
     b) put on geysers, or heat source to generate power

2. a) Vehicle Dock
    b) Add on the base to make it easier to manage vehicles and power them back up (2 land vehicle place, and on air vehicle place) (GOON124)

3. a) Landing Pad
    b) Make a printable landing pad for spaceships and space shuttle (Larkin)

4. a) Map/GPS
    b) researchable item which can be print and help you navigate throuth your planet and space (RamyW)

5. a) Jetpack
    b) A jetpack that can be use to navigate easier trough caves/mountains. Use fuel just like space shuttle etc. 
(KingCormier)

6. a) Space station
    b) a stationary vehicle in space where you can craft object and park your space shuttle for refuel and stockage. 
(AstronomersAnatomy)

7. a) Rails and cart
    b) cart and rails to transport research globes and items around the planet

8. a) Drone system
    b) A little drone with a camera that you can fly around to find resources and spot different area

New ''Playability'':

1. Make it possible to use Wind turbines on geysers

2. be able to remove platform (like printer, gaz condensator etc...)

3. a sing on the bottom of every items and ressource for rarety (comon, uncommon, rare, utlra rare, classified) (tyroney)

4. Missions and objective (just like the dev’s talked about during the stream)

5. More color/customization of your player model (AstroTrips)

Terraforming.

- I was playing this beautiful game and I was using the terraforming machine or whatever it is ... but I hate those terrible holes I create when using it! so I filled them up with the same machine and it stills looking awful, so I thought you can add a feature that helps you to flat the ground in order to look beautiful again you know? to keep that geometrical form that the game has. 

- Create paths to walk around OR even the truck too!

3502.jpg

-Mettre de la vie sur certaine planète, et donc faire des planètes hostiles et d'autres non.

-Pouvoir être plus libre pendant les voyages dans l'espace.

-avoir une plus grande capacité de stockage dans les véhicules et dans le sac à dos.

-pouvoir fabriquer un masque à oxygène.

-faire plus de compartiments pour l'essence du vaisseau.

-ajouter plus d'outils pour couper des arbres, ou autre.

MAKE A BETTER MULTIPLAYER!!!! You mentioned it in your trailer and then it never happend I want help on this planet because I really suck at this game... but hey at least there's still exsploits YAY! Also like most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing and make a base I can never exspand then I have to make a new save file... but mostly just add a server lobby thing all it takes is random matchmaking PLEASE it's not that hard

Ideas ?

1. Multiplayer 

2. Like please with the research thing I can't get a better rocket I already have 100000 titanium and lithium 

3. More items and things you Can research

4. More motivation eventually while I'm sitting their waiting for my little trader full of hydrazine to come down with minerals I wonder why was this fun again?

5. Dust storms should like super overcharge turbines or windmills

6. Make some planets have special research stuff you can get &/or minerals (P.S so I went to barren and my rocket landed next to a rock imbedded in that rock was a organic cube wondering what this was I quickly made a gen arator and inserted it in well... that genarator has been running 24/7 forever pretty OP if you ask me I just us it for my fuel condesor)

7. Maybe like terraformer mods possibly or habitat mods like air shield or dust shield maybe something like that or like artificial light (powers solar panels 24/7 (even though that wouldn't work in real life))

8. I found my starting planet was pretty deserted of crashes please add alien remains/ destroyed bases/more crashes

9. (wow this list is long I hope I haven't lost you yet) upgrades to everything like maybe you can research double tank a backpack tank upgrade or power core a backpack power upgrade you get the idea stuff like that

10. THIS IS SPACETA!!!!!!! 

274. More motions (like sadness for 4 and prone for 5 idk it's up to you 

739. More compatibility with base building (able to delete buildings etc.)

364. that about raps it up edits may happen on this post so instead of like spams idea posts imma put the ALL in this one

1337. Counting skillz

Hey guys im a great fan of this game but i was thinking of a way to make it harder cause i find that once you have a trading station and fuel condensor you dont really have to leave your base cause you can just keep trading fuel for resources so i  thought of 3 ideas you might like 1. make it so it takes resources other then power to get fuel 2. make fuel worth a lot less 3. remove the trading station altogether. also i would like to see some creatures at some point and maybe diffrent difficulties or just simply make the game harder also this game lags a lot for a lot of people and i know you are working on it but i know a lot of people would appreciate it if you just took some time to mainly work on that if possible. thanks  if you read this and if you want to reply to this or whatever (idk how forums work) i will be on every once in a while

Ideas:

• Nameable beacons
  • Multi-save custom names, for different loads
  • Ability to delete old saves
  • Ability to combine stacks (like combine partial stacks into a full stack)
  • Ability to delete base sections and modules
  • Foundation would be great (the uneven base can be a little bothersome)

Love the game so far though!! Keep up the great work and hope to see at least some of these implemented in the future.

Delete Saves option

i have experimented with a lot of different saves and I am done with those saves and I have tried deleting the save data for the game but that does not work please add in a delete save button so that everyone can delete an old save

1. сделайте возможность выбора цветовой гаммы планет. При запуске новой игры исключить те цвета с которыми неприятно играть. С салатовыми феолетовым играть невозможно. Глаза болят. Самые приятные цвета - коричневый, песочный, и оттенки синего.

2.Слишком быстрый цикл дня и ночи. Надо сделать продолжительней день и ночь.

3. Сделайте возможность строить монорельсовые дороги и транспорт для них.