SES_Adam

Have an idea? Is our game missing a feature? Read this first.

Wyvyrias

Message added by Wyvyrias

I personally really enjoy the game, however the oxygen system is what I'm not too fond of, no disrespect. I would love to see suit upgrades implemented that allow the player to wander around planets instead of cutting adventures short by running back to your pod, or using tethers that are a supply waster and are pretty ugly when used all around the planet. Another suggestion is a new building system. The current system is a bit confusing, so I would suggest having a building menu that allows you to place down a base, and then selecting what structure you would like to build. Furthermore, I think I speak for all when I say there should be more vehicle options, like bikes, planes, hovercraft, etc. Hopefully this is seen, thank you very much for this game :).

2 hours ago, janaina souza said:

could add other creatures like creatures that fly you can tame and he can reporoduzir other resources

Read the roadmap/pinned topics.
Although it's unlikely you'll be able to tame anything, but who knows.

Привет. добавьте пожалуйста сжигание кислорода и топлива для ракет в генераторе.

Еще, я думаю, было бы неплохо робота добавить, клик на робота и задать маршрут, что бы не бегать по базе самому, пускай робот разгружает и сортирует мои вещи.

Hey. please add the burning of oxygen and fuel for the rockets in the generator.

Still, I think it would be nice to add a robot, click on a robot and set a route, so as not to run around the base yourself, let the robot unload and sort my things.

Can you implement a shield generator that only activates when there is a dust storm passing through. ( It can be built into the main habitat like the basic power generator and oxygen generator.)

Also can you make the habitats that you can craft be like the starter habitat as well.

Would like to see a possible redesign of the turbine to allow for horizontal and vertical placement. This would enable the creation of a "hover craft" and other possible creations... this could also be applied to base creations, as a means to transport and relocate without needing to rebuild..

In vertical mode acts as a turbine generating energy. Current application.

In horizontal mode creates downward thrust and vertical lift when combined with batteries or generators.

Turbines would need to be fitted on a pivot To allow for movement. similar to how a drone works.

To help with visualization please see X2 examples provided.

QuadcopterDuctedFan.jpg

cutaway_1.jpg

ABS-Shroud-Overview.jpg

Edit* x3 examples.

Maybe, you could make it so you can go in space and explore there. And also you can go on a asteroid in space. You could maybe add a map at the top of the screen so you can see were you are on bird eye view. I love this game so much, but there is a lot of improvements i can think of. Again another improvement, you can make so you can play multiplayer split screen, and make so there is a button in the menu that pops up when you press the Esc button on the keyboard. Add another button that says multiplayer. That way you don't have to go to steam by pressing a weird combination of keys on the keyboard.

:D

Awesome!!!! I wish system era will do all these things and just forget about there plans.                      COOLLLL!

I am a great fan of the game, but as of right now the game has no goal, at least one that's not obvious, which in my view, kinds of makes the game seem pointless. My Suggestion/Idea is to add a main goal to the game, like Subnatica, as an example, your goal is to escape the alien planet. Adding a goal to the game gives the players a target to head towards, you may also want to add sub-goals, like side quests, to keep the players' minds busy. Another quick suggestion, based on others posts, is to add a few more threats to your journey to the goal slowing the players ascend, of course with a way to defeat them temporarily. And I end with quick feedback on the mineral extractor because it's slightly overpowered, I know this because I use canisters and dig massive holes to clone the one of each resource I've collected from underground, giving me only one reason to go back under, to hunt for research items.

Note: I would have tagged it with the word 'idea' but did not know how, plz at some point say how for others like me who wish to comment on this forum, thank you.

On 4/1/2018 at 12:39 PM, Stuzi_wolf said:

the game has no goal, at least one that's not obvious, which in my view, kinds of makes the game seem pointless.

Hey and welcome to the game forums! This game has a greater goal than most- it is extremely player influenced. As a heads up the goal in the end (it is still not a completed game, thus the Beta/ Alpha tags stages) is to return HOME. However, one thing I did not see you mention is all the vast exploring and resourcing to unlock tech to get to other planets-- and the star system is realistic in which you can only jump to planet in range of a jump. (Burst of fuel to another atmosphere) the game goes deep as you go up. There are more life forms out there and things that will eat you or run you down. Unlike Subnautica, this is multiple exploreable worlds even at this stage- which is way beyond the content available in that building survival game.

I have also had to restart my game three times since becoming part of it based on mechanics updates--- most of which were player driven and requested. The game is very balanced as it is now, and there is still more to come. I hope you get to some other planets soon, and explore other life forms and gather rare materials! :D 

Idea:

Please add a conveyor belt system for early game use. This would be placed on top of medium platforms and would move items along it ( have options such as only move resources, or only move research pods.) This conveyor belt would be able to take off items from storage devices and move them along to either another storage device or a machine. (example: you go mining and find 6 research pods which you attach to a large platform D. Then when you get to the base you attach the conveyor to the platform and set it to resource mode. The conveyor will then start taking the resource pods off the platform and move them to say a research machine.) This would allow players to research bytes whilst on the go without constantly having to place a new pod on each time.

Thank you for reading this.

Hope to hear from you soon

- Midnight1810

Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики!
Пишет Вам поклонник игры Astroneer.
Хочу поблагодарить Вас за создание столь интересной, динамичной, разносторонней и невероятно захватывающей игры.

Особая благодарность теме игры: космической инженерии.
Очень люблю эту тему!

При столь обильных возможностях игры ушел в нее с головой и был доволен, но вот беда: сделал все что позволяет игра за 3 дня - мало, а хочется бесконечно играть в нее.
Я понимаю, что игра в альфа разработке.
И потому предлогаю Вам следующие доработки.
На Ваше усмотрение разумеется.

И так, поехали..

1. Кислород.
Предлогаю убрать функцию бесконечного кислорода с транспортных средств.
Сделать им штатный баллон небольшого запаса кислорода(3х костюм астронавта) как уже существующий аккумулятор энергии.
Пополнять который так же можно через кабель от главной базы.
И создать модуль/строение *генератор кислорода* для автономного пополнения кислорода в дальних путешествиях.
На главной базе уже установлен Вами - разработчиками такой штатный анимированный генератор, который дает кислород в пределах базы.
Добавить разность добычи кислорода такими генераторами (больше/меньше) в зависимости от воздушных атмосфер планет. А при отсутствии атмосферы на планете и вовсе отключить добычу кислорода. Полагаясь в таких случаях только на взятый с собой кислород в баллонах, возможно также установленных на транспортные средства.
Большой генератор при работе (сжигании топлива) также потребляет кислород запаса базы или транспортного средства.

2. Энергия.
Инструмент астронавта потребляет энергию костюма при работе.
Понизить выработку энергии всеми солнечными панелями на 33%.

3. Строения.
Убрать *конденсатор гидразина* - слишком просто делать гидразин из ничего до бесконечности.
+гидразин можно использовать как топливо для *большого генератора*.
Добавить *резервур жидкостей* - отдельное строение для хранения большего количества гидразина и почвы для *репликатора русурсов*.
С возможность подключения напрямую к строениям и транспортным средствам специальными шлангами передачи жидкостей.

Плавильня.
Добавить функцию сплавов.
Пример: соединяя алюминий+титан=1. Получаем *авиационный алюминий* из которого строим космические корабли.
Добавляем в игру новый ресурс *свинец*.
Литий+свинец+капсула=1 *капсула с литиевой щелочью* из которой делаем аккумуляторы.

*Автоматический манипулятор*.
Добавляем модуль *автоматический манипулятор* устонавливаемый в 1 ячейку платформы. Который будет выполнять функцию автоматического действия добавления/удаления предметов на платформе при работе с разними строениями (сейчас это делается само по себе).
*Автоматический манипулятор* потребляет небольшое количество энергии при работе (при недостатке энергии двигается медленнее).

+при включении действия на манипулятор астронавтом манипулятор будет забирать с ближайшего транспортного средства капсулы с почвой и загружать на транспортное средство пустые капсулы. В доступном радиусе.

*Гидропоновая ферма*
Может показаться общепринятым, но предлогаю добавить в игру *пищу*. Как кислород с энергией она будет необходима нашему астронавту, что бы выжить в суровых мирах.
Добавляем здание *гидропоновая ферма* - стеклянное, куполообразное здание при добавление в которого *органики* через определенное время мы получаем предмет *провизия*. Потребляет энергию при работе (при недостатке энергии растения растут медленнее, а при длительном отсутствии энергии растения умирают).

*Научный стол*.
Извлекать байты науки из ресурсов не очень интересно (постоянно делая титан и изучая его на 2001байт). Я предлогаю сделать научные столы таким образом, что бы они работали постоянно даже без материала изучения (принося 10байт/минута) и с материалами изучения *неизвестные* установленные Вами - разработчиками.

В Ваше расмотрение отправляю Вам эти предложения. Могу еще подумать, если что-то понравилось. Жду от Вас ответа.

С уважением и благодарностью Ваш поклонник Gidrobabobr!

On 4/14/2018 at 7:35 PM, Midnight1810 said:

Идея:

Пожалуйста, добавьте систему конвейерных лент для раннего использования игры. Это будет размещено поверх средних платформ и будет перемещать элементы вдоль него (есть варианты, такие как только перемещение ресурсов или только перемещение исследовательских модулей). Этот конвейерный ремень сможет снимать предметы с устройств хранения и перемещать их по другое запоминающее устройство или устройство. (пример: вы начинаете добычу полезных ископаемых и находите 6 исследовательских стручков, которые вы прикрепляете к большой платформе D. Затем, когда вы добираетесь до основания, вы прикрепляете конвейер к платформе и устанавливаете его в режим ресурса. Затем конвейер начинает принимать контейнеры ресурсов покинуть платформу и переместить их, чтобы сказать исследовательскую машину.) Это позволит игрокам исследовать байты в то время как на ходу без постоянного размещения нового контейнера каждый раз.

Спасибо за чтение этого.

Надеемся услышать от вас скоро

- Midnight1810

Конвеерная лента+автоматические манипуляторы))) отличная идея!

Не убирайте привязь астронавта к линиям кислорода. Весь смысл потеряется.

Вот еще идея:

Научный стол имеет определенную максимальную вместимость байтов науки.

+Добавить отдельное строение *банк данных* хранящий большее количество байтов. Представляющий собой куб-сервер у которого с 4х сторон визуальная индикация заполнения в виде табло с маленькими зелеными квадратами разных тонов (matrix).

+Добавить строение *комрессор* превращающий кислород в *сжиженый кислород* в капсулах или баллонах (2х обычного кислорода).

При развитии, через время, отпадает потребность в различных ресурсах.

Может добавить повреждения строений?.. ..от бурь или метеоритов. Которые нужно ремонтировать потребляя ресурсы.

+Добавить совакупность систем:           строение *спутниковая антенна* работающая с двумя типами беспилотных спутников, которые нужно строить и запускать отдельно.   1)*метеозонд* - необходим для *метеостанция*                                            2)*геологический сканер* - сканирующий планету с орбиты. Через большое время работы, показывающий местоположение различных ресурсов.

+ Добавить строение *метеостанция* со своим интерфейсом в виде участка карты в большом радиусе от нее. Показывающим активность бурь и вектрами их движения. (Работает только с *метеозонд*)

+Добавить строение *защитный экран*. Стена защищающая от ветра на свою длину (устойчива к ветру, слабее изнашивается)

Edited by Wyvyrias
Merged posts.

On 5/11/2018 at 2:05 PM, Gidrobabobr said:

-Snip-

Can you reply

in english as i do not understand sorry

:(

Edited by Wyvyrias
Snipped quote due to the length.

Anybody reply if they agree with this. So this new tiny rover they made as basically purely for first time exploration on the first planet, making the other two rovers for convenient resource gathering and/or a mobile base. It would be the dopest thing ever if they added a sort of ROVER PLANE, granted make it the one of the most expensive items to have to buy in the game, but it would be for quick travel around the planet you build it on. It'd be like that new smaller rover, except much faster travel time, and this one can be for travelling between bases you have on the same planet, or at least more helpful travel for a place you have to get resources from that is really far away from your base. Plus, it would be absolutely fun!

34 minutes ago, Slugbug0 said:

Anybody reply if they agree with this. So this new tiny rover they made as basically purely for first time exploration on the first planet, making the other two rovers for convenient resource gathering and/or a mobile base. It would be the dopest thing ever if they added a sort of ROVER PLANE, granted make it the one of the most expensive items to have to buy in the game, but it would be for quick travel around the planet you build it on. It'd be like that new smaller rover, except much faster travel time, and this one can be for travelling between bases you have on the same planet, or at least more helpful travel for a place you have to get resources from that is really far away from your base. Plus, it would be absolutely fun!

Not really agreeing with the idea in particular, but the idea behind it. Manual flight once has been on the public road map, so we may get that eventually. Quick travel still works right now tho...using shuttles.

Hello dear developers! Writes you a fan of the game Astroneer. I want to thank you for creating such an interesting, dynamic, versatile and incredibly exciting game. Special thanks to the theme of the game: space engineering. I really love this topic! With such abundant opportunities the game went into her head and was pleased, but the trouble is: he did everything that the game allows for 3 days - not much, but I want to play it endlessly. I understand that the game is in alpha development. And therefore I propose you the following improvements. At your discretion, of course. And so, let's go ..

1. Oxygen. I propose to remove the function of infinite oxygen from vehicles. Make them a regular balloon of a small stock of oxygen (3x astronaut costume) as an already existing battery of energy. To replenish which as it is possible through a cable from the main base. And to create a module / structure * an oxygen generator * for autonomous replenishment of oxygen in long-distance travel. On the main database is already installed by you - developers such a regular animated generator that gives oxygen within the base.

Add the difference in oxygen production by such generators (more / less), depending on the air atmospheres of the planets. And in the absence of an atmosphere on the planet and completely cut off the production of oxygen. Relying in such cases only on taken with them oxygen in cylinders, possibly also installed on vehicles. A large generator when operating (burning fuel) also consumes the oxygen reserve of the base or vehicle.

2. Energy. The astronaut's tool consumes the energy of the costume when working. Reduce the energy production of all solar panels by 33%. 3. Buildings. Remove * the condenser of hydrazine * - it's too easy to do hydrazine from nothing to infinity. + hydrazine can be used as fuel for * a large generator *. Add * a reservoir of liquids * - a separate structure for storing more hydrazine and soil for a * resource replicator *. With the ability to connect directly to buildings and vehicles with special fluid transfer hoses.

The smelter. Add the function of alloys. Example: connecting aluminum + titanium = 1. We get * aviation aluminum * from which we build spaceships. We add a new resource * lead * to the game. Lithium + lead + capsule = 1 * capsule with lithium alkali * from which we make batteries. * Automatic manipulator. We add the module * an automatic manipulator * which can be installed in 1 cell of the platform. Which will perform the function of automatic action of adding / removing items on the platform when working with different buildings (now it is done by itself). * The automatic manipulator * consumes a small amount of energy when working (with a lack of energy it moves more slowly).

+ when the action is applied to the manipulator by the astronaut, the manipulator will take the capsules with soil from the nearest vehicle and load empty capsules onto the vehicle. Within an accessible radius. * Hydroponic farm * It may seem generally accepted, but I propose to add * food * to the game. As oxygen with energy, it will be necessary for our astronaut to survive in the harsh worlds.

We add a building * hydroponic farm * - a glass, domed building with the addition of * organic * after a certain time we get the object * provisions *. Consumes energy when working (with a lack of energy plants grow more slowly, and with prolonged absence of energy, plants die). Scientific table. It is not very interesting to extract the bytes of science from resources (constantly making titanium and studying it for 2001 bytes). I propose to make scientific tables in such a way that they would work constantly even without the study material (bringing 10 bytes / minute) and with the study materials * unknown * installed by you - the developers.

In your consideration I am sending you these offers. I can still think about if I liked something. Waiting for an answer from you. Yours faithfully and gratefully your admirer Gidrobabobr!   Conveyor belt + automatic manipulators))) great idea!   Do not remove the astronaut's leash to the oxygen lines. The whole point is lost.   Here's another idea: The scientific table has a certain maximum capacity of bytes of science. + Add a separate structure * databank * storing more bytes. It is a cube server with 4-sided visual indication of the filling in the form of a scoreboard with small green squares of different tones (matrix).

With the development, through time, there is no need for various resources. Can add damage to buildings? .. .. from storms or meteorites. Which need to be repaired while consuming resources. + Add system mix: building * satellite antenna * working with two types of unmanned satellites, which need to be built and run separately. 1) * a meteorological probe * - necessary for * a weather station * 2) * a geological scanner * - a scanning planet from orbit. Through a long time of work, showing the location of various resources.

+ Add a structure * weather station * with its interface as a section of the map in a large radius from it. Showing the activity of storms and the vectors of their movement. (Works only with * weather *) + Add a building * a protective screen *. Wall protecting from the wind to its length (resistant to wind, weaker wear)

Добрый день коллеги астронавты! )

Надеюсь предыдущие идеи были приняты к рассмотрению.

+добавить переодическое космическое явление *вспышка на звезде* - вспышка на звезде выбрасывает электромагнитную волну сокращая всю накопленную энергию в различных хранилищах на 50% и отключая ВСЕ электроприборы на 1 минуту.

Я тут обдумывал цель игры.. О которой наши астронавты задают множество вопросов.

Да, игра только в альфа тесте и все же говорить о чем то рано, но..

Можно сделать DLC дополнение с путешествиями по нескольким системам.

Средства на развитие соберете.

И что же делать достигнув планет других систем? Тоже самое? Строить туже базу из тех же ресурсов? 

Нет. Пройдя легкое обучение (начало) мы уже летаем на более управляемом межзвезном корабле где нас, к примеру, будут поджидать всяческие опасности и встречи с разумными формами жизни. И время от времени нам необходимо будет совершать посадки на различные планеты для добычи топлива, ресурсов для починки корабля или что бы еще найти материал для исследования науки.

Hello colleagues astronauts! )

I hope previous ideas were accepted for consideration.

+ add a periodic cosmic phenomenon * a flash on a star * - a flash on the star emits an electromagnetic wave, cutting all stored energy in various storages by 50% and turning off ALL electrical appliances for 1 minute.

I was thinking about the purpose of the game .. About which our astronauts are asking a lot of questions.

Yes, the game is only in the alpha test and still talk about something early, but ..

It is possible to make DLC addition with travel on several systems.

Funds for development will be collected.

And what do you do when you reach the planets of other systems? Same? Build the same database from the same resources?

No. After passing a light training (the beginning), we already fly on a more controlled interstellar ship, where we, for example, will face all kinds of dangers and meetings with reasonable forms of life. And from time to time we will need to make landing on different planets for fuel extraction, resources for repairing the ship or what else to find material for research of science.

*идея*

*Затраты топлива шаттлами в зависимости от снаряженной массы и гравитаций планет*

1 гидразин(заправленный контейнер в шаттл) = 10у.е. на массу при затрате топлива. И масса самого топлива в баке шаттла(без контейнера) m=0.1 ,масса полного бака шаттла m=1. 10 гидразина = 100у.е.

Простой пример:

Базовый шаттл m=4

Кабина закрытого типа одноместная m=3

Средний склад m=2

Таким образом получаем: 1(масса топлива)+4+3+2=10у.е массы =1 гидразин(на взлет/посадку при условной гравитации х1 планеты *земного* типа) как действует сейчас.

Маневр *земного* - *пустынная*(не учитываем затраты топлива на расстояние. *Пустынная* спутник *земного*(находится в гравитации *земного*)):

х1 гравитации *земного* (разгон, уход с орбиты)+х0.6 гравитации *пустынная*(торможение, установление орбиты) =х1.6 затрат гидразина на маневр при той же массе(10у.е.m).

Предлогаю убрать максимальный радиус полета шаттлов и опереть эту функцию на затраты топлива. Учитывая затраты топлива на расстояние полета между планетами в конкретный момент позиций планет в системе.

Так будет интереснее игрока. Ведь им нужно будет рассчитать положение планет на запас топлива.

+добавить строение *космический центр* в интерфейсе которого будет отображаться система с положениями планет. Для быстро просмотра и данными по затратам топлива(при наведении курсора)

Как я писал ранее: астронавту в космосе постоянно нужен кислород(в транспортных средствах он не бесконечный). Запасаясь им в баллонах. И *генераторами кислорода* фильтруя его из атмосфер планет(если она есть). А шаттлам необходима энергия.

+Предлогаю довать структуру *расширитель* подсоединяемый к боковым стыкам шаттла. К торому можно подсоединять *двигатель* уменьшающий затраты топлива шаттла на 40% (80% если поставить 2 двигателя) двигатели потребляют свое топливо (4 контейнера гидразина =40у.е.m. Масса *двигателя* m=3.

Вот цель искать двигатели на планете.

+Добавить *ионный двигатель* устонавливаемый в *расширитель*. Работает на большом количестве энергии. Но только для маневров между планетами.

Будет смысл ставить солнечные батареи на шаттл (на всех транспортных средствах энергия не бесконечна и нужна для генератора кислорода).

*идея*

*астеройды*

Добавить явления астеройды пролетающие через систему(о которым нам будет сообщать *космический центр*). С них мы можем добыть *иониум* для постройки *ионного двигателя*.

Edited by Wyvyrias
Merged posts

@Gidrobabobr

Reminder that this is an English forum. Please only provide an English translations in the posts. I suggest to post the Russian original along with it, but in an pastebin (http://pastebin.com) to avoid having a giant wall of Text (and currently the spoiler function is broken). Also please stop multi-posting. All your multi-posts will be merged into one.

Excuse me. I will write in English.

*idea*

* Fuel costs by shuttles depending on the cumulated mass and gravity of the planets *

1 hydrazine (refilled container in the shuttle) = 10 p.s. to the mass with fuel consumption. 
And the mass of the fuel itself in the shuttle tank (without the container) m = 0.1, the mass of the 
total tank of the shuttle m = 1. 10 hydrazine = 100 p.s.

A simple example:

Basic shuttle m = 4

Cab of closed type single m = 3

Average warehouse m = 2

Thus, we get: 1 (mass of fuel) + 4 + 3 + 2 = 10y.e mass = 1 hydrazine (for takeoff / landing with conventional 
gravity x1 planet * earth * type) as it is now.

Ground maneuver * - * deserted * (do not take into account the fuel costs for the distance. 
* Desert * satellite * terrestrial * (located in gravity * earth *)):

x1 gravity * earth * (acceleration, departure from the orbit) + x0.6 gravity * deserted * 
(deceleration, establishment of the 
orbit) = x1.6 costs of hydrazine per maneuver for the same mass (10u.m).
I propose to remove the maximum radius of flight of shuttles and to rely on this function for fuel costs. 
Considering the fuel 
costs for the flight distance between the 
planets at a particular time position of the planets in the system.

So it will be more interesting for the player. After all, they will need to calculate the position of the 
planets for fuel.

+ add building * space center * in the interface of which a system with planetary positions will be displayed. 
For quick viewing and fuel consumption data (when hovering)
As I wrote earlier: the astronaut in space constantly needs oxygen (in vehicles it is not infinite). 
Stocking them in cylinders. 
And * oxygen generators * filtering it from the atmospheres of the planets (if it exists). 
And shuttles need energy.
+ Propose a structure * expander * connectable to the side junctions of the shuttle. 
To * you can connect * the engine * reducing 
the cost of the shuttle fuel by 40% (80% if you supply 2 engines), 
the engines consume their fuel (4 hydrazine containers = 40u.m.Mass * engine * m = 3.
That's the purpose of looking for engines on 
the planet.
+ Add * ion engine * to be installed in * expander *. Works on a lot of energy. 
But only for maneuvers between planets.
It will be meaningful to put solar panels on the shuttle (on all vehicles the energy is not infinite and is 
needed for the oxygen generator).

*idea*

* asteroids *

Add asteroid phenomena flying through the system (which we will be informed by * the space center *). 
With them we can get * ionium * for building * the ion engine *.

I'm interested in accepting anything from my reports to consideration.
Edited by Gidrobabobr

Hi System Era team,

I suggest adding a tutorial and monsters. A tutorial should be added especially because you guys are changing so much stuff. I quit the game because it just was so hard to get started but now I know what to do. I don't even know how you build things because now you need a canister. Monsters or mobs or aliens or at least some hostile thing that is not a plant should be added because the game is quite bland and not very entertaining and all it is to the game is breaking materials and collecting them. I don't see why this game is PG, it should be G rated. And, if you are going to add hostile creatures, it would be great if weapons were added too because it would be no point running away from creatures.

Please read this because I think that this would be a great addition to the game.