Zac stonna

Changes to Character Colors, idea.

I think that although the suit changes are awesome, i would like to change the color of my space suit from blue to red. I would like to see those blue accents on the character change between red, green, blue or even a custom color changer. 

A place to put the normal change could be an up arrow when selecting your character model.

Keep up the good work!! I absolutely love this game and am totally on board with every decision you guys and girls make at the system era team!!!

love the game!!!!  

- Zac

When I first used multiplayer I was so excited about astronauts being different colours. I would love that on single player.

I think simple customization like this goes a long way for those of us that enjoy customization options. Something about getting to change the color of your suite makes you feel more connected to your avatar. You get a sense of ownership and personalization out of it. Even if you could change not just the color but the style of your suit or even your helmet. Good stuff.

Get rid of the "multipod start" and add character customisation before you go down to the planet, simple things.. 

Helmet attachments, flashlights, visor etc

Suit colours including metallic and iridescent shaders

Body shape minor adjustments

Female Astroneer

Edited by Beylix