Gargamel

[BUG] game freezes randomly after 1-30 minutes

Just had my first 1.5 hour long session without a freeze. The frames are way higher and the colors even looked better. I'm excited to be part of the fold actually playing the game now. Thanks, devs.

Agreed, just played for roughly 3 hours, game ran smooth the whole time. Graphics seem to be even more vibrant in the last couple updates you guys pushed out the past few hours. 100/100 here!

I am so jealous and anxious to try the new patch LOL been at work since the release 5 more hours to go till I'm off and I'm counting every minute. I can't wait to go home and start streaming boys. I can't stress enough how excellent of a job you guys are doing I've been part of a lot of early accesses and very few of them have the response time and professionalism that you guys have brought to us. #ThanksSystemEra

My game just randomly freezes when building/digging/running/researching... Even when I'm still in the landingpod after logging in to my world. For me the freez doesn't take 30mins, it always happens between 3-5mins of gameplay.

1 hour ago, LordVoltarr said:

My game just randomly freezes when building/digging/running/researching... Even when I'm still in the landingpod after logging in to my world. For me the freez doesn't take 30mins, it always happens between 3-5mins of gameplay.

What are your PC specs? Is your processor throttling and getting hot? Not enough ram? 

1 hour ago, LordVoltarr said:

Dxdiag? 

On 17/12/2016 at 6:29 PM, JuriSimonov said:

this is international site , not espaniol or portugal. Please write to us in international language

Creators ASTRONEER What I hope will solve this problem because I have absolutely no desire to play please fate soon