Gargamel

[BUG] game freezes randomly after 1-30 minutes

Game freezes after few minutes of gameplay. Sometimes I can play for half an hour, sometimes it's just a minute or two.

I play on Steam using Steam's In-home streaming (to my Macbook) with mouse&keyboard. Logs directory is empty - game freezes and has to be terminated using the task manager. DxDiag is attached.

Thank you for a lovely game and for the great and fast responses.

DxDiag.zip

Hi,

I am facing same problem... I play this game for about 10 minutes and my screen freezes. But sometimes it crashes even after about 2 minutes.

Same issue for me.. driving me mad because I really want to play!!! :D game is awesome when running.  I'm running an Intel i5-2430  Dell XPS L502x laptop with 8Gb ram, running Windows 7 HP x64, ensured game is forced into using Nvidia GT525m graphics.  Sometimes runs for a while, but often crashes within a matter for minutes. disabled all steam overlay.   I'll have to give this a try on my win 10 desktop pc and see how that goes.

Just adding me info, please keep up the great work so we can play more!

Edited by indigodinks

Same issue for me.. driving me mad because I really want to play!!! :D game is awesome when running.  I'm running an Intel i5-2430  Dell XPS L502x laptop with 8Gb ram, running Windows 7 HP x64, ensured game is forced into using Nvidia graphics.  Sometimes runs for a while, but often crashes within a matter for minutes. disabled all steam overlay. 

Just adding me info, please keep up the great work so we can play more!

UPDATE: I've removed game and reinstalled and so far seeming more stable.... 

UPDATE: it looks like it freezes mainly while I'm digging, I'll start making screenshots of the freezed screens, maybe everyone can join...

Same for me but the thing is my game just freezes and plays the sound i cant stop the sound or anything as well as i have to use the task manager to close the game

playtime 10 minutes, no digging, picking/dropping one-seat on my way back to tether

sound: yes, it keeps playing for me too, I'm not sure if it's important anyhow

Screen Shot 2016-12-17 at 17.57.37.png

I have a similar problem, but it only ever freezes while I'm digging up resources. Doesn't happen the first time but I haven't ever made it past 30 mins.

Bro i have this problem!!! 
Devs, pls, fix this (((
I buy game, I want play this amazing game

UPD: Yes, game freezes when I digging!!! (90% freez, 10% run -> freez)

Edited by PacoOfficial

Creatori di ASTRONEER spero che risolverete questo bug perchè ho assolutamente voglia di giocare vi prego fate presto

2 minutes ago, Totem said:

Creatori di ASTRONEER spero che risolverete questo bug perchè ho assolutamente voglia di giocare vi prego fate presto

this is international site , not espaniol or portugal. Please write to us in international language

5 minutes ago, JuriSimonov said:

i think it is from game map generator

Nobody knows, buddys here reporting freezes while digging while in my case it's flat running. Got some weird interactions with digging when i was kicked out of the map but managed to respawn as usual.

DeltaKiko, how to get a dump like this in Windows 7? It looks like it might help the devs more then "random freeze" statement/rant? :-)

18 minutes ago, DeltaKilo said:

can confirm, game freezes after like 10-15 minutes of playing, no overheating or so, music playing and cursor moving. Here is sysinternals process explorer threads view and minidump.

3 minutes ago, JuriSimonov said:

this is international site , not espaniol or portugal. Please write to us in international language

Actually it's Italian. No need to be rude though...

1 minute ago, 30crlh said:

Actually it's Italian. No need to be rude though...

i dont know because their language for me is similar like polish to rusian.

Just now, Gargamel said:

DeltaKiko, how to get a dump like this in Windows 7? It looks like it might help the devs more then "random freeze" statement/rant? :-)

Download Sysinternals Process Explorer (SysInternals is Microsoft division) and right click on process inside and choose to mini or full dump, archive it and upload somewhere, can't upload fulldump because of ADSL connection, also when you uploading fulldump do it in private and give link directly to devs it can contain some sensible info at least your SteamID, in worst case your credentials.

Same issue... This time it froze while I was turning around No picture though, my screenshot button does seem to work....

game freezes usually within the first 5 minutes of gameplay. sometimes im able to play for up to 30 but no longer yet... when will this be fixed? paid 20 dollars and cant even stay stable for 5 minutes.. crashes are understood every so often but this is literally unplayable. I see all these people with the same problems but not a single answer from the Devs about whats going on and when it could be fixed?

Edited by skuzzi2015