Hey guys, great job so far, love the game! Thanks for giving the community a chance to decide how the game should develop in the future. However, there is one thing I'd like to mention: the small oxygen storage. SPOILER! As far as I know, you're only able to get oxygen by creating filters, running around in your base or vehicle, but as soon as you want to explore a cave to farm minerals like copper, you have to use the oxygen "lying around" or generate it throught filters and their time of usage and the number of filters you can hold at the same time is limited by  the number of slots that you're able to fill your backpack with. The actual solution is crafting more and more filters to survive in caves, but there isn't just enought material to live a long time.

My idea: There should be an option to upgrade you're charakters skills/his backpack, for example to run faster, jump higher or (and what's essentially) to craft better stuff. A list of possible upgrades could look like that:

Movement Skill: Upgrade 1: 10% faster movement; jump 15% higher; Upgrade 2: 15% and 25% ...

"Long Breath" Skill: You're able to hold more oxygen in your backpack at a time and filters are more stable. 

"That shocks" Skill: Batteries  can hold more power.

"More Space" Skill: Your backpack is now able to hold 10 [12;14] items at a time. 

There should be a menu or a device that you have to build to upgrade your skills. You also need specific minerals to upgrade specific skills e. g. 4 [6;8] Oxygen and a filter to upgrade your "Long Breathe" skill. There are many possibilities how this concept ´could be implemented, if  you guys have better ideas or corrections, I'd love to here them.

I only have played the game for about 5-6 hours and mybe there already is such an option and I just haven't seen it so far, but yet I haven't found a solution to solve the problem I explained earlier.

Cya soon ;)

I actually like this idea. however "That shocks" should probably make the vacuum more efficient(seems easier from a coding standpoint).  I also think your numbers are a bit extravagant.  I say .1-1% per worthless pod

To increase capacity use a tank for extra oxygen, to increase efficiency use filters, using both should solve most of your problems, personally i use a tank and a battery on the side slots and rarely have issues getting about, wouldn't mind seeing additionally side slots being unlockable,  maybe through further satellite mini games like the one that gives you lithium

Edited by DeviousSquire
Terrible spelling/grammar

But it is an easy way to upgrade the character without having to redo the models.  You could pack 8 batteries but that isnt going to help you as you now have no room for storage.  Lets assume this game is about exploring by taking up slots for O2 and Electricity you are effectively making the game about running back and forth from the base.

Also why not let the same resource "stack" into one slot? For example, an upgrade to the pack allows 2 of the same resource into one slot, 3 in one slot and so on till it caps out at 10 or 20 or whatever number they want to cap it at

Tbh instead of downgrading the tool why not keep the terrain tool as it is then add more newer stuff to it.

(also50thpostwoo)

Edited by PilotChan