19 minutes ago, MR TRIPLE said:

so i got a update whats new there was supposed to be a update this week whats in it

changelog is available in Patches section of the forum. Posts like these are useless and likely to be closed by mods

Just now, Sathuros said:

Win 10, steam or xbox?

inb4 hypocrite but don't feed the spam please.

Just now, kiefac said:

changelog is available in Patches section of the forum. Posts like these are useless and likely to be closed by mods

inb4 hypocrite but don't feed the spam please.

Just now, MR TRIPLE said:

there is no patch notes for this update

then wait for the changelog to show up. However, either I haven't gotten the update, or you just hadn't updated to 0.2.115 and got it now, but I don't see anything for a new update.

4 minutes ago, Mysterons23 said:

I looked, I can't find patch notes for 0.2.10117.0 for xbox

console editions lag behind because every update goes through a certification process which can take a long time.

27 minutes ago, kiefac said:

then wait for the changelog to show up. However, either I haven't gotten the update, or you just hadn't updated to 0.2.115 and got it now, but I don't see anything for a new update.

console editions lag behind because every update goes through a certification process which can take a long time.

takes around a week

To quote myself:

1 hour ago, Wyvyrias said:

The updates and the patch logs come when they come.

I get you guys are eager for new updates, but as long as there's no regular update schedule set-up and System Era happens to fall behind that, please refrain from this kind of topic. There's an update speculation thread around. If you must, go post there instead.
Closing here.

PS: As someone above already mentioned, keep an eye on this section if you're waiting for patch logs -> https://forum.systemera.net/forum/8-patch-notes/