SES_Adam

"117" - January 9th, 2017

138 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, EJ226 said:

Love the game but having some issues that suck the fun out on Xbox One verison. The controls are very wonky. My astroneer will just stop moving even when I am holding forward. It's like he hit a wall. It can make moving a 100 feet a chore. Good luck when a sandstorm hits. Also the camera turning is slow. Like trying to turn a car without tires, slow.

I have tried multiply controllers, including a brand new one and get the same results. I also tried new saves with the same results. Moving in the Xbox verison is a chore right now.

I agree a sensitivity adjuster would be helpful.

First off, I'm going to say that me and my dearest acquaintances very much enjoy this game, and i think for what you have so far, its over the top. onto the issues... naming worlds has increasingly become more of an issue, as i created world after world, id come to realize that i had no clue which was which, as i could only differentiate the saves by date, if it were to be created date, id be okay with this, but being that its based off the last time you played, the only differences between the saves seems to be a single number

14 minutes ago, bradtank2017 said:

Just got an 800mb patch 0.2.10119.0 for Xbox One S. 

Ditto, bro o.O

For Windows 10 Store users (not Steam), open the Store app from the Windows Start Menu.  Type Astroneer in the search box, you should see the Update button on the Astroneer page.

OO7MdRy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Pi_ said:

For Windows 10 Store users (not Steam), open the Store app from the Windows Start Menu.  Type Astroneer in the search box, you should see the Update button on the Astroneer page.

OO7MdRy.jpg

I got an update too on my Xbox One as well. Awesome!

1 hour ago, Bryan Chung said:

Confirmed that Steam also has an update. :)

I had to select the experimental beta in order to get it.

I haven't been able to test it yet though, anyone notice anything new ?
The heads seem to be bobbing in the home screen now, I don't think they used to do that :) 

Great to patch up running smoother than before but one question

did you fix a bug where ur rover/truck just vanishes if trying to put something from backpack to storage or rover/truck or was that not known? Or am I reading a bit of the patch note wrong

4 minutes ago, ETwhisperer said:

Pc... including Steam ? 

Still shows me the 2.117 build... 

On 1/19/2017 at 9:19 PM, S4INT ABSIN said:

First off, I'm going to say that me and my dearest acquaintances very much enjoy this game, and i think for what you have so far, its over the top. onto the issues... naming worlds has increasingly become more of an issue, as i created world after world, id come to realize that i had no clue which was which, as i could only differentiate the saves by date, if it were to be created date, id be okay with this, but being that its based off the last time you played, the only differences between the saves seems to be a single number

What version (platform) can u create an entire world ? I do not get that option on my steam account... save by date too ? Seems my saves are automatic on PC version through Steam..