GothicVampireQueen

"HOW DO YOU DEL YOUR PODS"

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

"HOW DO YOU DEL YOUR PODS"
as in start over I was doing well on 1 of them
& I end up making a new 1 which I don't want to..... all I want is to work w/ 1 not serval...... so how do I del
the others!!???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and my other q is
q how do I move over my tables or can I
I ahve 2 tables thet r over lapping eachother!!

 

 

 

table.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment, platforms cannot be moved or deleted. An option to "blow up" or "recycle" is being considered but would be for a future release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow can't even edit your won post humm ok O.o

my stuff keep disappearing (I stuck them in a cubby alcove hole) until I get space

I am looking for resource but meh 

but my extra inv-backpack it has not been made  altho 

we do need extra inv space to bring stuff back if you don't have cars yet lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DanielCoffey said:

At the moment, platforms cannot be moved or deleted. An option to "blow up" or "recycle" is being considered but would be for a future release.

I just saw this:

http://indieobscura.com/article/758/how-to-delete-a-save-file-in-astroneer

seems  anytime you want to go play it gives u a new pod each time  that was what I was referring to the pods

I don't want a new one I want to use what I already have

UNTIL I DECIDE lol not it lol lawls I get confused rleasy ;-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is my little ALCOVE

I had alotof stuff in there but again 

my stuff keep disappearing Idk if it is because of the SANDSTORM or what

idk lmao  or sand monsters r stealing it lmoa idk ;-D

thus Y we need more INVTORY space lol

my alcove.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GothicVampireQueen said:

see it is all gone I did not touch it wtf

were is it O.o

Quotes (now you see & now you don't)

alcove 2.JPG

I believe if you go a specific distance or do not touch a nugget for a period of time they will de-spawn to prevent performance issues...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GothicVampireQueen said:

-_-:|¬¬ that sucks;-/

Do not take my word for it though I cannot check the code but that is what I would assume is happening here... ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IndieCrypt said:

Do not take my word for it though I cannot check the code but that is what I would assume is happening here... ;) 

WELL SEE  the inv persay on your back don't have alot of room

to put stuff, & some of my stuff is only on tables r not made yet so yess

I would stick them in my alcoceI made  I need that extra inv

so in da mean time I have to shove my stuff some were  ;-/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GothicVampireQueen said:

WELL SEE  the inv persay on your back don't have alot of room

to put stuff, & some of my stuff is only on tables r not made yet so yess

I would stick them in my alcoceI made  I need that extra inv

so in da mean time I have to shove my stuff some were  ;-/

 

You can always build storage from a printer ;) They hold the amount your backpack does  and they only cost two compound :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IndieCrypt said:

You can always build storage from a printer ;) They hold the amount your backpack does  and they only cost two compound :D 

ok that will be my next crafting stuff lol

what about  the separation of my tables how do I move them??

table.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GothicVampireQueen said:

ok that will be my next crafting stuff lol

what about  the separation of my tables how do I move them??

table.JPG

In current builds of Astroneer, you cannot do anything to a built platform... So if they glitch like they have in the above image there is nothing you can do... :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, IndieCrypt said:

In current builds of Astroneer, you cannot do anything to a built platform... So if they glitch like they have in the above image there is nothing you can do... :/ 

perhaps there should be function for that

so you can,  if they ever should over lap 

perhaps talk to the DEVS & see what they can do,..  that would be a nice feature ;-D

to be able to move your table around sence they are so big

spread them out by hand  (it is a thought)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GothicVampireQueen said:

see it is all gone I did not touch it wtf

were is it O.o

Quotes (now you see & now you don't)

alcove 2.JPG

 

What happens is, terraformed surfaces are unstable. Dieing, exiting and reentering the game somehow produces instability in the game and materials will either disappear or they fall through the terraformed surface. You know how when you're terraforming and you fall into the ground and you're just swimming around until you hit a tunnel below and suddenly you're back in the game? Materials do the same thing. So if you dig down you'll very often find your stuff, but not always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, travin said:

 

What happens is, terraformed surfaces are unstable. Dieing, exiting and reentering the game somehow produces instability in the game and materials will either disappear or they fall through the terraformed surface. You know how when you're terraforming and you fall into the ground and you're just swimming around until you hit a tunnel below and suddenly you're back in the game? Materials do the same thing. So if you dig down you'll very often find your stuff, but not always.

 

see I am seeing glitchy lands every were I guess  since it is still in ALPHA

well the DEVS  ever fix that on a permanently basis??  (1 hopes) lol

lol I get worried  I might fall & die hahaha  so I

try & avoid them lmao ;-D

lands  glitchy.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember from watching Aavak's youtube series on Astroneer,  he had the landscape tear issue when he kept a world from one somewhat early patch version to another. It seemed that the landscape generation changed between those two versions and a new world in the new version sorted it for him.

Once you have a Printer (2 copper) you can make a fair number of Storage (2 compound) each of which gives you  8 spaces. You can put them on vehicles too but beware that at the moment vehicles are also occasionally lost when you shuttle away and back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DanielCoffey said:

I remember from watching Aavak's youtube series on Astroneer,  he had the landscape tear issue when he kept a world from one somewhat early patch version to another. It seemed that the landscape generation changed between those two versions and a new world in the new version sorted it for him.

Once you have a Printer (2 copper) you can make a fair number of Storage (2 compound) each of which gives you  8 spaces. You can put them on vehicles too but beware that at the moment vehicles are also occasionally lost when you shuttle away and back.

 

how I learn about this game was threw few of the YouTubers I believe it was threw

 

 

jacksepticeye Sean &

LordMinion777 Wade


it was funny watching them ;-D


 hahahaha he always losing his ride lmao 

now /w  pixlpit - Robin playing w/ it
sean
he had

it was so funny ;-D I love this game ;-D

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to Delete a Save File in Astroneer

Learn how to delete your save files in Astroneer on PC by using this simple method.

(Now, open your file explorer and navigate to your C: drive. Open the Users folder, and then click on the user profile that you’re using to play your Steam games. To get to the save files from Steam, you’ll need to be able to access the AppData folder. By default, this folder is hidden, so you’ll have to make it visible. )

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well clearly

well clearly my games are in steam but when I go look, no extra folder for Astroneer.... for me to go & edit the folder -game, not sure how to find it & acc to the pic I don't have that kind of set up LOOK  they have Idk what path I need to go......

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam\games << my steam is set up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
what would help too is
have some forum to TELEPORT back home
before you die sad you lose you stuff
but yea.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW WTF ARE THESE  this is a new
funtion??
or new computers?? can any one plz tell me 

computers.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am  seeing so many of these holes I am trying to advoid them but I keep falling into them no matter what I do  anyway yall can fix these glitches or land?? O.o itis becoming tedious as in a pain in da putt well DEVS you want us to give u opins & suggestions  WELL fix the grounds & glitches plz it would make us more happier to play the game as they say "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!" :)

lands  glitchy.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TO DEVS,

yall seriously needs a MOVING TOOL

my little car I had not gotten the chance to finish

making yet.......

went  underground wtf really  I will never get a chance to get it out

unless yall have a plans........ O.o

CARFLIPED.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which version of the game were you using when you created this world? As I mentioned above, it was an issue on a very early world version which may not exist if you create a fresh world now.

The grey boxes are there for a small minigame because you powered up a buried telescope. Search the forum for clues on "satellite mini game".

As for your sunk rover, yes, you may have lost that one if terraforming the surrounding area does not cause it to pop out.

Time for a fresh world,  maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2017 at 10:57 PM, GothicVampireQueen said:

perhaps there should be function for that

so you can,  if they ever should over lap 

perhaps talk to the DEVS & see what they can do,..  that would be a nice feature ;-D

to be able to move your table around sence they are so big

spread them out by hand  (it is a thought)

I agree, moving the platforms fits the current gameplay mechanics perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now