Moriarty

New Species, plants, weapons + upgrades

I would like to see some new fauna & flora.

Maybe let it differ from planet to planet, so you can see and explore something new if you are travelling with your shuttle.

Some Upgrades for your equipment, as example, make your bag bigger with more space to store or let your harvest gun mine faster through the world.

Weapons to fight some of the earlier mentioned species, will be also needed in the game.

Moriarty.

Edited by Moriarty

3 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

Weapons to fight some of the earlier mentioned species, will be also needed in the game.

Weapons are almost guaranteed to not be added, in the sense of guns.

1 minute ago, Robofrog said:

Weapons are almost guaranteed to not be added, in the sense of guns.

Yeah it wasnt meant like weapons to make war, more like something to hunt these earlier mentioned species if they are aggressive

If I were to add 'weapons' I'd probably add like a net-launcher or a terrain upgrade to instantly make giant walls out of the ground to protect yourself, rather than attacking the creature.

10 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

I totally agree. Some "animals" and more plants, regardless of whether being peaceful or agressive would be gr8. Furthermore, the ressources, animals, plants, etc; they should differ from planet to planet. I either think, that upgrading your equipment would be very nice. 

I totally agree. Some "animals" and more plants, regardless of whether being peaceful or agressive would be gr8. Furthermore, the ressources, animals, plants, etc; they should differ from planet to planet, because til' now there is no reason to leave the planet you stated on, all the ressources, etc. - they are the same on all the planets. It would definitly increase the joy and the tension of exploring the game.  Also it would make a big difference if you aren't "alone" anymore and the planet homes those new species, at least you are playing the single player mode. I either think, that upgrading your equipment would be very nice.  

I love this game , it is awesome and it looks like this game has a lot of potential with the right choice of improvements and innovations. I'll stay tuned... Cihtia