Co-op with friend how can i spawn on new planet

With my friend we went to a new planet and saved it . then we quit the game and next day we wanted to play again and he spawned on the new planet but when i joined his game i spawned on our old planet , is there an way to spawn on that planet ?

2 minutes ago, FatalMoney said:

With my friend we went to a new planet and saved it . then we quit the game and next day we wanted to play again and he spawned on the new planet but when i joined his game i spawned on our old planet , is there an way to spawn on that planet ?

Right now the game will always spawn you at the default base on Terran, you'd have to go to that planet specifically each time you joined his game.

Edited by Zylo
Just now, Zylo said:

Right now the game will always spawn you at the default base on Terran, you'd have to go to that planet specifically each time you jono 

I hope they will add soon an option to select your spawn planet. Thank you for answer btw.

Just now, FatalMoney said:

I hope they will add soon an option to select your spawn planet. Thank you for answer btw.

I agree, it's a pain the way it is now. You're welcome