Jaiseck

Change language of the windows 10 store version

Have to specify that even after changing windows 10 default language (was french and now it's english) the game still launch in french were there is no place were it's still in french normally...

Adding that other program that check the OS language are working correctly in English (Astroneer is the only one not recognizing it correctly)
Sorry for the spam, have new thing coming in mind after the edit time every time :)

Edited by Jaiseck

Have you tried adding those parameters to your Astroneer shortcut? I only have the Steam version myself, so I cannot test it myself. It may work, though.

7 minutes ago, Jaiseck said:

You can't edit the shortcut for the windows store version (yeah thanks microsoft...)

Is it not possible for you to create a new shortcut, put it on your desktop and edit it? Alternatively, did you try changing the language of the live.com/de account you are logged in with?

No it's not, it's related to the fact it's a windows store app.
You can create a shortcut from the start panel but it will not let you edit anything in it except comments (that are useless).

Account, and OS are all in English, nothing's changing....

3 minutes ago, Jaiseck said:

No it's not, it's related to the fact it's a windows store app.
You can create a shortcut from the start panel but it will not let you edit anything in it except comments (that are useless).

Account, and OS are all in English, nothing's changing....

I guess you have to wait for a fix (or rather ingame language settings) then. Sorry about that. Maybe the developers know a trick and will drop it here!

12 minutes ago, Jaiseck said:

I hope so, I wish they'll come by and give a solution ^^

I shall forward it and ask if they know a quick fix.