Sign in to follow this  
Thorakna

I'm getting a Directx Error! Pls help me!

I'm getting a Directx error when I tried start the game.

I made the installation but the error is still going on.

Pls help me!

ssa.png

2 minutes ago, Thorakna said:

I'm getting a Directx error when I tried start the game.

I made the installation but the error is still going on.

Pls help me!

ssa.png

Hm... This is not really my department, maybe @Wyvyriasor someone else from the community can help you :/ I hope your problem gets resolved soon ;) 

2 minutes ago, Thorakna said:

Thank you I hope. :(

Okay so as this is not my department I did some searching around and someone found a solution... You have to re-install windows 10... A lot of other people are having the same problem, they tried to manually install Direct X, re-installing their game and updating their drivers but none of these worked... I hope this will work! :D 

Just now, Thorakna said:

I can not reinstall windows 10. No other solution?

According to others with the same problem, no... They ended up refunding the game... :/ Sorry...

Just now, IndieCrypt said:

According to others with the same problem, no... They ended up refunding the game... :/ Sorry...

But maybe you could try and do the steps they also did and hopefully it works for you? The first solution they tried was manually installing and or updating Direct X... Another solution they tried was verifying the integrity of the game cache and the other solution they tried was restarting their computer... I hope one of these works for you! :D 

Just now, Thorakna said:

Okay thanks. I will try this.

No problem :) I hope these work! If they do not I will try my best to find a solution! :D 

Just now, Thorakna said:

I installed Geforce experience. Maybe it helps.

Let me know if it does ;) If not I have another solution :D 

Just now, Thorakna said:

If you have found another solution, you can say to me :D

Try running the DirectX Diagnostic Tool... You can do this by opening the Run command by holding down the left windows key and pressing "R"... Once the Run command is open type "dxdiag" and hit enter... The Run command will close and the DirectX Diagnostic Tool should load in a few seconds... Once opened let the green loading bar at the bottom left of the window to fully load... After it has loaded click "Next page" and at the bottom of the window you will see a box with the title "Notes", inside this box it should either say "No problems were found" or it will inform you if there is a problem :) Get back to me if it states any problem or not ;) 

If none of the solutions work, I hate to say but I am out of ways to fix this problem... I am really sorry you are getting this problem and I hope it gets fixed soon! :D 

Just now, Thorakna said:

Thank you so much. I will trying this solutions.

I hope they work! :D And no problem, I am glad I could help :)