most planet caves are extremly empty

MoonManKelvin

Why is it that in Terran, I get the most beautiful cave layouts 10/10 times

but every time I visit another planet and go exploring all caves are huge, empty and carry only enemies and coal. Nothing much of value. sure rare materials here and there, but it doesn't feel rich and I don't mean in resources just in atmosphere.

Anyone share this experience? if not can I see an arid/radiated/barren cave that looks decent?

I know its not finished, but hopefully these caves can feel more alive in future updates

Yeh i guess it's just due to lack of content on the "other planets"  some of them are quite populated, others not so much, can only do so much with a small team.

If you're on Barren there's a massive clue in the name. The other planets are quite interesting underground but currently maybe a little repetitive after a while. Not that I'm complaining, games barely off the starting blocks, my first trip underground frikkin blew my mind.

My torch shone a shadow off one of the spiky research balls, scared myself something crazy with the shadow looking like a MASSIVE spider!

I haven't noticed this so much. But I find the soil can sometimes have more prizes than some caverns.

1 minute ago, Martin said:

Yeh i guess it's just due to lack of content on the "other planets"  some of them are quite populated, others not so much, can only do so much with a small team.

Yeah I understand. I was just curious if these planets were considered finished or not