Frigidman

Wyvyrias deserves the props!

I just wanted to mention, @Wyvyriasdeserves props for being a great moderator. Both here and in the Steam forums, I have witnessed over the months, how well the job is done.

Thanks for keeping this place civil and clean!

/notsarcasm

Should it be "He said" or "She said"? You may notice my OP was genderless... and after Adam keeps saying 'he/him', and your avatar is female in nature... I just have no idea how to address what you say properly without coming off offensive by just using "It".

;)

2 hours ago, Frigidman said:

Should it be "He said" or "She said"? You may notice my OP was genderless... and after Adam keeps saying 'he/him', and your avatar is female in nature... I just have no idea how to address what you say properly without coming off offensive by just using "It".

;)

You're free to choose (I guess "he" is  the standard). I am not picky with that. At some point everyone figures it out anyway (aka voice chats). :P

I've been impressed by his continued commitment and seemingly doesn't need to sleep. The Astroneer server is by far the most advanced and active server I've joined thus far. Keep up the great effort, @Wyvyrias