Game is not launching...

III_phr

So um, I was trying to launch the game from steam (I'm on windows 10 64bit and I'm using steam). But for the first time, I saw this window (first image).

If I press cancel, so the game won't launch and that's it.

But if I press ok, It will again pop up, but with a minor difference. See the second image.

And if I press ok for the second time, again the same window with three Astro, and so the game won't launch.

(I use this opportunity to say thank you for this great game, keep up keeping up 😁)

first.png

second.png

I'm not sure I've encountered this before.  Make sure Windows and all of your drivers are up to date, reboot and give it another try.  

3 minutes ago, SES_Gina said:

I'm not sure I've encountered this before.  Make sure Windows and all of your drivers are up to date, reboot and give it another try.  

Thank you for your response, and sorry that I didn't try the simplest and most common problem solver in the world, restarting! XD

Now the gam launches perfectly fine, just the restart was enough I think, no update needed.

Sorry again and thank you 😁

Excellent, glad it was an easy fix!  Don't sweat it, I'm happy to help.  Enjoy your adventures!