new install of game crashes at tutorial or start new game after the capsule lands on the planet.

leejsmith

I just installed the game on recently upgraded pc and have not played for a while. It loads up ok, but as soon as I run the tutorial or start a new game it runs through the crash landing animation, says loading solar system and then just exits back to the desktop.  I tried changing the graphics to low and it does not help. I still have an older gtx970 with new drivers.

Hi Lee, sorry you're having trouble.  Your DxDiag file says you're using driver version 27.21.14.6172, but when I looked up the most current drivers for the GTX 970 it showed me driver version 471.41.  If you are still encountering issues after updating, please send us an email to Support@SystemEra.net with the same attachments and we'll dig a little deeper.  

18 hours ago, SES_Gina said:

Hi Lee, sorry you're having trouble.  Your DxDiag file says you're using driver version 27.21.14.6172, but when I looked up the most current drivers for the GTX 970 it showed me driver version 471.41.  If you are still encountering issues after updating, please send us an email to Support@SystemEra.net with the same attachments and we'll dig a little deeper.  

Thank you the game is loading, I think I used the none gamer version of the driver when I setup before because I do a lot of video editing and cad.