1.20.2 - Steam - No awakened achievement

Summary:
1.20.2 - Steam - No awakened achievement

Description: 
Played in offline mode via Steam and awakened Vesania, was not given achievement at all nor any in-game rewards for it.

Platform:
Steam

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz   2.70 GHzIntel i5 7200U 2.50GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE 940MX
  • RAM: 8.00 GB (laptop, so I don't think it has any branding?)
  • Drive: WD My Passport 4TB

In short, I played in offline mode with Steam while my net was down and managed to awaken Vesania. However, the game didn't point out I had unlocked the suit & color scheme associated with it, and of course Steam didn't give me a pop up for completing said achievement. Reloading my save when my net came back up also didn't reward anything, but Vesania was still awakened and the gateway chamber from the surface to the core still worked. Is this a bug with Astroneer or a fault on Steam's end? After trying to boot the game back up after I noticed my net was back, I had also received a fairly infamous error (Steam related; Application load error s:0000065432) twice before I was able to finally and successfully load Astroneer again.

Hi @Lokii!  I can't modify Steam Achievements, unfortunately, and you'll need to compete the process again while online.  If the platform achievement isn't a priority for you, you can send us your Steam name and confirmation that you've completed Vesania we can unlock the cosmetics for you, otherwise you should receive it when you complete the achievement while online.  There's some chance you can connect with players in our Discord or join one of the publicly listed Dedicated server to re-complete the achievement there and possibly save yourself some bootstrapping.  

If you just want the cosmetics, you can email us at Support@SystemEra.net or message me here.

@SES_Gina , thanks for the reply! I unfortunately had to go onto a different save and just start over with Vesania entirely, but I still got what I wanted in the end (the cosmetics). Very glad it didn't completely break and not allow me to get the rest of the achievements I had been aiming for. If I have anymore troubles, I think I'll be back! :)

Glad you were able to able to get your unlocks, and thanks for following up!  ✌💙🚀