Different solar systems in astroneer.

Cosmiccube

I personally think it would be good to have randomly generated solar systems with randomly generated planet orbits or binary solar systems with planets and maybe each planet has a state which states whether its tidally locked or not. I personally don't think that you should add randomly generated planets but maybe just have a selection of planets that have a chance of generating with random names or you could add a planet scanner type thing where it gives you info about the planet to combat not having info in the astropedia about certain planets or have the current solar system in the game and maybe have 6 other solar systems around it and maybe rockets use half a canister of hydrazeine to go from solar system to solar system or a quarter.

Maybe each solar system has different types of ancient alien structures from different species of alien with different species of plants and foliage.

There's alot you can do with the current genre that the game is in so even if you don't want to make this idea or set it aside for later just remember take your time and polish the game and don't try to rush out new stuff as it won't really be the best you can do.

Also like in something they are or will be working on in the future which is rain. Maybe on planets that have a certain gas in the atmosphere may cause there to be acid rain instead of just rain. With rain you might want some sort of liquid in the game maybe on planets hot enough you might have liquid methane or on sylva you might have liquid water maybe with the liquid versions of some gases you can make new things with it but I'm still kind of clueless at how Liquids would interact with the world and move.

I might post a Doodle here when I have made it.

Edited by Cosmiccube

You kind of copied my friend bray but I don’t know if you actually read his so I’m not saying you copied him you could of had the same idea as us