Floors, walls, ceilings, windows etc ...

It's amazing what you can do with the terrain tool, and thanks to the level block it is possible to do in survival what was previously impossible. The terrain tool still has a lot of potential and room for improvement, but that's not what I want to talk about. Having the ability to print floors, walls and ceilings, airtight doors, would be nice so players could create covered bases. I understand that maybe there is a bit of design difficulty with regards to positioning of such structures, however I think the solution can be found.

This is all interesting, however it could be very inconvenient with the current system of construction and placement of buildings. And here comes a big update, namely adding a Building Tool. I leave it to the developers to develop this new tool with a very high potential. 

Thanks System Era

Ps: give the opportunity to us poor players to research even at a crazy cost of bytes and build chips and qrtg at a crazy cost of materials. Limited resources are not suitable for an automation game, and for many it is not fun, especially on servers, where only the first players will have access while the last ones will be stuck to medium technology