QT-RTG Model on Shelters


Recommended Posts

Considering that QT-RTGs exist now, and shelters have always provided 1U/S, the RTG model on the shelter should be changed to look like a QT-RTG, similar to how the modified RTG model looks on the field shelter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

QT-RTG is 1U/s, Start shelter is 2U/s. When we combine two QT-RTG to one new RTG, the power is 2U/s, but what's the name for this new RTG?

QT-RTG is have a 4 yellow bar, medium RTG is have a 8 yellow bar. So that new RTG is OT-RTG? Wait a minute, the medium RTG is 4U/s!

You know, mobile shelter is 0.5U/s, but yellow bar is two. 2 yellow bar is 0.5U/s, 4 is 1U/s, but 8 is just 4U/s? That's odd...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, KOR_APUcard said:

QT-RTG is 1U/s, Start shelter is 2U/s. When we combine two QT-RTG to one new RTG, the power is 2U/s, but what's the name for this new RTG?

QT-RTG is have a 4 yellow bar, medium RTG is have a 8 yellow bar. So that new RTG is OT-RTG? Wait a minute, the medium RTG is 4U/s!

You know, mobile shelter is 0.5U/s, but yellow bar is two. 2 yellow bar is 0.5U/s, 4 is 1U/s, but 8 is just 4U/s? That's odd...

Yeah it is odd... the yellow bars don't seem to indicate exactly how much power output. I spent a while just looking at them all yesterday when I made this post. Maybe RTGs should have 16 yellow rods. (They shouldn't)

I swear the starting shelter outputs 1U/s - the wiki says shelters output 1U/s but the starting shelter may be different. I'm not at my computer right now so I can't check. But I imagined the model in the shelter would look exactly like a QT-RTG, rather than a new medium-sized RTG model. And if the starting shelter does supply 2U/s, I'd argue a QT-RTG feels closer to the power output of the shelter than the full-sized RTG currently on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, QuestinHowl said:

Yeah it is odd... the yellow bars don't seem to indicate exactly how much power output. I spent a while just looking at them all yesterday when I made this post. Maybe RTGs should have 16 yellow rods. (They shouldn't)

I swear the starting shelter outputs 1U/s - the wiki says shelters output 1U/s but the starting shelter may be different. I'm not at my computer right now so I can't check. But I imagined the model in the shelter would look exactly like a QT-RTG, rather than a new medium-sized RTG model. And if the starting shelter does supply 2U/s, I'd argue a QT-RTG feels closer to the power output of the shelter than the full-sized RTG currently on it.

16 yellow bar on medium RTG. hmm, well that design is... Interesting. :D

Let's guess about "what QT stands for?". I guess 'Q' is 'Quad-' I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KOR_APUcard said:

16 yellow bar on medium RTG. hmm, well that design is... Interesting. :D

Let's guess about "what QT stands for?". I guess 'Q' is 'Quad-' I think.

Oh! I always assumed QT was shorthand for "cutie". Because it's suuuper small and honestly kinda underwhelming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2021 at 9:24 AM, QuestinHowl said:

Oh! I always assumed QT was shorthand for "cutie". Because it's suuuper small and honestly kinda underwhelming.

Oh yeah, that's make sense!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share